Firearm Quality Glock 27 vs LCP? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Firearm Quality Glock 27 vs LCP?

This is a discussion on Firearm Quality Glock 27 vs LCP? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I would pick the 1911. A better question might have had a 1911...

I would pick the 1911.
    A better question might have had a 1911
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

I own and carry both. Glock hands down. Like others have said it is hard to compare the two since they are different size, caliber etc; but the Glock is much higher quality.

Wow, thank you all for your comments. I was interested in the quality perspective mostly, because I own a G27 and am thinking about getting something smaller. I have previously purchased years ago an AMT .380 "backup", and frankly it was a piece of $%#@, so I was wondering if the LCP would be any better? I know the quality of the G27.

Like most have said I have both and I both are great guns. If a B.G was trying to break down the door the first gun I would grab would be the Glock 27.
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

I carry a G26 IWB and have an LCP in my front pocket (in Blackhawk #1).

As others have already said, the two pistols are nowhere near the same, so comparison is hardly possible. However, "In Glock I trust."
    G'Day and G'lock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12