Whats wrong with with society?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Whats wrong with with society?

This is a discussion on Whats wrong with with society? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Hello everyone I hope this thread finds everyone well. I was reading some of the posts like i do everyday ...

BOUNTY HUNTER is offline BOUNTY HUNTER

Cool Whats wrong with with society?

Hello everyone I hope this thread finds everyone well. I was reading some of the posts like i do everyday and I read something that realy upset me, it was that ********** post from that so called leader of the black panthers about hanging white people, and then reading some of the comments from the usa carry forum that some people were stating that they would hang blacks and that if a race riot started that it would sit the black population back to the time of the 1800's.

Due inpart to all of the killing of the blacks, what i dont understand is why would any intelligent person of any race want to kill and mame another race based on some idiot that is a legend in his own mind who only has a naked ass and a rambling mind to me that makes the aggressor just as stupid as the lame ass black panther idiot, I think the people on this forum is above that type of stupidity.

Sometimes I realy get angry with all the racism that is in our country it seems some people stereotype all blacks as being gangsters and killers because they may have had a bad experience experience with some, But there are hard working and educated blacks that hate black racist just as I do, so please dont stereotype all blacks because of the ignorance of a few.

THANKS EVERYONE; BOUNTY HUNTER
    BOUNTY HUNTER

children live what they learn
    be the change you want to see in the world
    and best wishes always
    <3
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Thomas Sowell had a fine article in the National Review earlier this week on the one sided race war that officially doesn't exist. I'm sure you could find it through a search engine. As far as what'hisname Shabaz's motor mouth, well, if you could stomach listening to him, he's even blaming "half of Africa" for slavery and saying that they, I'm guessing he means "half of Africa" here, owe reparations too. So, is his agenda more something for nothing? If you manage to kill the "crackers", who is going to give you anything? Is it his dream to turn our nation, built by all our ancestors, black, white, red, yellow, and any other I may have overlooked, in to the United States of Haiti? Where poverty and crime, and zero opportunity are the rule? And if the Haiti reference offends, how about Greece, or Ireland? The entitlement state can not sustain itself, and a country divided by racial hatred cannot help itself or anyone else. OK, I'm ranting again, so I'll stop for now. Thanks for listening.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow

"What's wrong with society?"

Too many people nowadays 'demand' respect without showing others respect.
    Respect is 'earned' not given.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

It takes time to earn respect and integrity. It takes a heart beat to destroy it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Ringo is offline Absolute Truth

Whats wrong with society? The answer has been around for thousands of years in the #1 most read book in history, the Bible. "Godlessness in the Last Days". 2 Timothy 3:1-5..."But mark this: there will be terrible times in the Last Days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-having a form of Godliness but denying it's power".

To Every Man An Answer
    The World Isn't Falling Apart, It's Falling Into Place
    ~ God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and promises found in the Bible ~

I see a bad moon a-risin'... I see trouble on the way.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

In 25 years or so america is gong to be majority black anyway,glad ill be dead

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by dusterdude View Post
    In 25 years or so america is gong to be majority black anyway,glad ill be dead
    Doubtful. More like Hispanic.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

i could care less what skin color folks are so long they decent people
    not out to kill ya or hurt anyone just for the color of their skin
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast