Zimmerman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Zimmerman

This is a discussion on Zimmerman within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Any word on Zimmerman?Someone at work yesterday said he had been re arrested. I haven't seen the news in a ...

Jason1221 is offline XTREME
    Blog Entries

Default Zimmerman

Any word on Zimmerman?Someone at work yesterday said he had been re arrested. I haven't seen the news in a few weeks. And if so why?!!
    stay safe GOD Bless AMERICA

I haven't heard that he was re-arrested. With the flood of documents that came out, there's a better mix IMO of those that think he's innocent vs guilty of 2nd degree murder.

Blog Entries

I believe he is innocent. His head would have never been smashed if he had intended to shoot him. It was after the fact that he shot or even pulled his weapon. No way TM smashed his head on concrete if his weapon would have been out before the fact. GZ is innocent. Once concrete was used as a weapon he had the right of lethal self defense.

hopefully the courts will sort is all out sooner rather than later
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Blog Entries

Lol no it doesn't. But when I was told he was re arrested it kinda blew my mind.

I'm stocking up on popcorn. After either the charges are ultimately thrown out, or he's acquitted, the crap is gonna hit the fan.

Better be safe than sorry !! Put your head back in the sand, If you don't want to carry thats your right, It's my right and i WILL carry, No one's going to bang my head on the concert...

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    Better be safe than sorry !! Put your head back in the sand, If you don't want to carry thats your right, It's my right and i WILL carry, No one's going to bang my head on the concert...
    Wow...didn't see any one here say anything worthy of the rant - don't think any one here is likely to have their head in the sand on this...Glad you will carry but what's wrong with getting banged at a concert (happened to me once, and it was VERY interesting).
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast