#1 With A Bullet - World Champion Shooter Uses a Taurus PT-1911 in Competition
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iam2Taz

#1 With A Bullet - World Champion Shooter Uses a Taurus PT-1911 in Competition

This is a discussion on #1 With A Bullet - World Champion Shooter Uses a Taurus PT-1911 in Competition within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; No. 1 with a bullet: Local becomes world champion and advocate | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri Wow, ...

Default #1 With A Bullet - World Champion Shooter Uses a Taurus PT-1911 in Competition

No. 1 with a bullet: Local becomes world champion and advocate | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri

Wow, check this out...but that is one tricked out 1911! Good luck to her!

Drove out there yesterday. Took a vacation day to watch them shoot. I got to see a number of really good shooters. There are a lot of tricked out 1911s out there! I shoot at Green Valley on a regular basis. It is truly amazing to see these folks shoot the runs that I practice on at 4x the speed. Holly smokes some of those folks can really ring the steel!

There was a pistol give away as well. Got to shoot 6 plates for a time and put my name in the hat. I hope I get to go back this afternoon.

Psalm 82:3-5

I wouldn't want to mess with that woman!! But it will be nice to do some practice with her...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS