~Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police~ - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

~Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police~

This is a discussion on ~Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police~ within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; here is a link to those so called 'bath salts' what it is and how folks get it Bath Salts ...

here is a link to those so called 'bath salts' what it is and how folks get it

Bath Salts Drugs: Problems, Ingredients, Dangers, and More
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    here is a link to those so called 'bath salts' what it is and how folks get it

Bath Salts Drugs: Problems, Ingredients, Dangers, and More
    State legislatures are moving relatively fast on this. My state has already made it illegal to sell. Some guy has been charged in a town about 50 miles from me for giving it away. I just watched a story on the news that kids are huffing gas from house air conditioners now. What a bright future this country has.
    “There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.”- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

educating our children is key and i don't mean like the bs propaganda films like reefer madness and the bs films and lies they told us in school either. i mean real education and the responsibility that goes along with using drugs or mind altering substances ...
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Talk about coincidences. Just for the hell of it, I ordered 2 boxes of Hornady's Zombie Killer .40 last week from CheaperThanDirt. Hope the zombies stay in FL, at least until I get the ammo sometime later this week or early next week.

How fast does a Zombie walk, anyhow? Are they smart enough to hitch hike or catch a train?

But seriously, that is some messed up stuff.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -- Ronald Reagan

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Looks like the victim 'Ron Poppo' was an elderly white male and the cannibalistic pychopath 'Rudy Eugene' was a 31 yr old black male...

Is This Yet Another Possible Hate Crime?

Where the hell is Al SharpTongue on this one??

Ronald Poppo Identified As Victim Of Rudy Eugene's Naked Cannibal Attack (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The "bath salts" you speak of have already been banned in this state as a health hazard.
    They were banned because it became very obvious that these "bath salts" that were "not for human consumption" were being marketed as drugs you could buy at the local convenience store. The same thing happened with "Spice," "K2," and other synthetic drugs.

There were too many people getting totally whacked outta their minds and doing crazy violent murders like this or similar violent driving incidents to dismiss. Beware what "supplements" you pick up at the local Quickie Mart...

Bath Salts -- will that mean the same as Epson Salt for soaking tired muscles?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

The problem with the "Bath Salts" is that while they have been banned in most states and localities the makers of the stuff is constantly changing the formula getting around the bans. In fact they have changed the name from "Bath Salts" to others and are still selling the stuff in stores all over the place. In many places the police are arresting everyone they catch selling the stuff (usually from under the counter of convenience stores) and worrying about the actual composition of the stuff later. It is BAD stuff and led to deaths and all kinds of other weird stuff usually involving teens or young folks. Stay away from bath salts or whatever they want to call it.

I would not be surprised at all to find the "face eater" was high on bath salts or some form of it. Really it makes LSD and PCP seem more like weed or beer.

I'm locked and loaded with 16 zombie max by hornady !!

Disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I guess it's a crime for eating face without a salsa and black bean side in MIA?

Wait...isn't face supposed to be served with Fava beans and a nice Chianti
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast