Had a small problem with my M&P today.

Had a small problem with my M&P today.

This is a discussion on Had a small problem with my M&P today. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; So I'm at my Dad's place in northern Michigan for the long weekend. Took the guns out for a little ...

Default Had a small problem with my M&P today.

So I'm at my Dad's place in northern Michigan for the long weekend. Took the guns out for a little practice and while shooting the M&P, The white dot in my front sight came out. Any one ever have this happen on a pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernois View Post
    So I'm at my Dad's place in northern Michigan for the long weekend. Took the guns out for a little practice and while shooting the M&P, The white dot in my front sight came out. Any one ever have this happen on a pistol?
    I would say it's not uncommon. Had it happen to a 1911. I just filled it in with some white epoxy paint. So far so good and it's been some years now.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

As stated above, not all that uncommon on painted sights. Make sure to degrease the sight dimple well and put in a drop of epoxy model paint and you'll be good to go.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking of contacting Smith and Wesson about it but this sounds like an easy fix.