USA Carry Marketplace Now Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

USA Carry Marketplace Now Open

This is a discussion on USA Carry Marketplace Now Open within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I have had the Buy/Sell/Trade forums since I started the site where you could list products you wanted to sell ...

Default USA Carry Marketplace Now Open

I have had the Buy/Sell/Trade forums since I started the site where you could list products you wanted to sell or trade. Over the past few weeks I've been working on a new Marketplace where members could post the items for sale as well as list them in auction style listing. This format will make listing items and finding item you may want to buy a lot easier since I have everything broken down into categories.

See the New USA Carry Marketplace Here!

Listing an item, whether it is a classified item or an auction style item is completely free! There are some upgrade options available on all listings such as Highlighing ($2), Bold ($1) and Italics ($1) which help your listing stand out but these are not required.

So do you have drawers full of old holsters you'll never use? Accessories left over after upgrading something? Head over to the new USA Carry Marketplace and list them for free!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

spamfilter is offline Banned

What post count will we need in order to be allowed to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by spamfilter View Post
    What post count will we need in order to be allowed to sell?
    There shouldn't be a post count restriction.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Ok I need some help. Astra A100
    I gave my son my Astra A100 9mm I want to put some custom scrimshaw grips on it with a Navy theme. I talked to Houge grips. They want $250.00 and the frame for 6 months. It's not the cost that has me wavering but 6 months with this in there possession is unacceptable I think. I'm having a set made for my 1911 at bone trading I'm going to talk to them once I see my finished product and If I am satisfied with there work.
    Does anyone know much about this weapon and where to get custom grips for it?
    Thanks for the help.

I am looking for a remington 1100 older gun barrel for left hand and steel shot. Prefered 30" w/choke but will take a 28.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I have had the Buy/Sell/Trade forums since I started the site where you could list products you wanted to sell or trade. Over the past few weeks I've been working on a new Marketplace where members could post the items for sale as well as list them in auction style listing. This format will make listing items and finding item you may want to buy a lot easier since I have everything broken down into categories.

See the New USA Carry Marketplace Here!

Listing an item, whether it is a classified item or an auction style item is completely free! There are some upgrade options available on all listings such as Highlighing ($2), Bold ($1) and Italics ($1) which help your listing stand out but these are not required.

So do you have drawers full of old holsters you'll never use? Accessories left over after upgrading something? Head over to the new USA Carry Marketplace and list them for free!
    The marketplace is having a server problem

Quote Originally Posted by borgranta View Post
    The marketplace is having a server problem
    It has been fixed.

I can't get on it. Must have broken again. :(
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Default Grips

Quote Originally Posted by 45 Defender View Post
    Ok I need some help. Astra A100
    I gave my son my Astra A100 9mm I want to put some custom scrimshaw grips on it with a Navy theme. I talked to Houge grips. They want $250.00 and the frame for 6 months. It's not the cost that has me wavering but 6 months with this in there possession is unacceptable I think. I'm having a set made for my 1911 at bone trading I'm going to talk to them once I see my finished product and If I am satisfied with there work.
    Does anyone know much about this weapon and where to get custom grips for it?
    Thanks for the help.

Check out Marshcal grips: Marschalgrips.com
    He's in Hungary, and he uses CNC machining. I got a set for my CZ82 and they are gorgeous. HE can be slow and unresponsive, but the results are great. The Hungarian post office in Budapest lost a whole batch of orders, and he sent out replacements for all of them, including mine. The whole process took several months. Several months later, I got the original order. So now I have 2 sets of beautiful wooden grips. When I hold up the CZ, it's already pointed at center mass, or wherever my trigger finger is pointing. I got the optional finger grooves and thumb rest.
    There are some nice ones on ebay as well, if you are in a hurry.

I tried to post in this forum and it said I wasn't authorized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast