M Live articles on Justifiable Homicide - Very Interesting Series
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JPG55

M Live articles on Justifiable Homicide - Very Interesting Series

This is a discussion on M Live articles on Justifiable Homicide - Very Interesting Series within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; There is a series of articles that are posted in the MLive.com on justifiable homicide and self-defense in Michigan. I'm ...

Default M Live articles on Justifiable Homicide - Very Interesting Series

There is a series of articles that are posted in the MLive.com on justifiable homicide and self-defense in Michigan. I'm sure this comes from the Florida case, holding your ground, and castle doctrine discussed recently. I have provided a link to the articles. justifiable-homicide | MLive.com

It is interesting how there are very few records kept on these Justifiable Shootings. The FBI, Michigan State Police, and local Law enforcement are not qualifying these cases, and the information is just listed as homicides.

Personal Opinion:
    Consequences for ones actions are very loose these day's. If we had capital punishment, and express lanes to the chair for random shootings, especially in Michigan. We wouldn't have to worry about these statistics.

Hope you find it as interesting as I have.
    Regards!

live now trayvons parents on

The Florida Channel
    edit/if you didn't see it you missed it but the meeting is still going on with speakers on both sides of the syg fence interesting to listen
    gun control is being able to hit your target