selling my ruger lcp
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

selling my ruger lcp

This is a discussion on selling my ruger lcp within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Need advice for what a good revolver would be to buy . Like a cost for it and what you ...

Default selling my ruger lcp

Need advice for what a good revolver would be to buy . Like a cost for it and what you guys recommend. Comments welcomed please and thanks guys . Going to take me a month or two to save the remainder, I'll have like 250 to start with

How about a Ruger LCR?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Been checking those out a lot ... Also been looking at a charter arms pug .44 . I can't decide lol going to the gun shop Friday going to put a down payment and decide then , but idk

lcp is smaller than the lc9 in the giveaway ? i was comparing them the other day i like the larger one as my hands are too big for small and compact guns
    best wishes though
    gun control is being able to hit your target

It is very small I bought it with intentions of a pocket carry . Never owning a handgun I took my fathers advice . It's a amazing little gun . But I want to open carry from time to time , and it doesn't fit the bill well lol

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Does airsoft make revolvers?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Haha would be a cost effective solution , but would it be a effective solution ?

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Haha would be a cost effective solution , but would it be a effective solution ?
    I'd certainly sleep better at night
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Been checking those out a lot ... Also been looking at a charter arms pug .44 . I can't decide lol going to the gun shop Friday going to put a down payment and decide then , but idk
    I have a pair of .44 Bulldogs. I like carrying them. They are good shooters. The .44 SPL is a low pressure round that throws a big bullet. Mine like the Blazer 200 Gr. HP. The .44 recoil is actually easier to manage than a .38+p for me as the recoil is more of a slow push, rather than a sharp shove. I think of it as the difference in recoil between a 9mm and a .40S&W, except that in this case, the gun that throws the biggest bullet has the least recoil.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    I have a pair of .44 Bulldogs. I like carrying them. They are good shooters. The .44 SPL is a low pressure round that throws a big bullet. Mine like the Blazer 200 Gr. HP. The .44 recoil is actually easier to manage than a .38+p for me as the recoil is more of a slow push, rather than a sharp shove. I think of it as the difference in recoil between a 9mm and a .40S&W, except that in this case, the gun that throws the biggest bullet has the least recoil.

How much would a new one run me at a lgs ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast