Date With Law Enforcement - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Date With Law Enforcement

This is a discussion on Date With Law Enforcement within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by eagleeyes if the sale was legal at the time there shouldn't be anything to worry about ??? ...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    if the sale was legal at the time there shouldn't be anything to worry about ??? best wishes
    C'mon man, as said in this reply, it appears, based on the information you received at the time of the sale, that your sale was legal, so what is the point of the thread?

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_Whitlock View Post
    I'd listen to anybody else but YOU
    Release your hatred young Skywalker it is the path to the Darkside. Soon you will be one of us.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Hey Treo.....should I go ahead and hire a lawyer now??
    I'd wait until they actually contact you.

I would NEVER talk to them without a lawyer present.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    if the sale was legal at the time there shouldn't be anything to worry about ??? best wishes
    That's a bad bet with the BATFE. Ask Brian Terry... if you know how to hold a seance.

B2Tall,

Im happy you saved all the Paperwork from that Sale, and because of that all will work out in your favor.

5 years ago I sold an Ruger P85 .9mm to a guy, and he too had all the proper ID. About 18 months after that sale I was Contacted by the FBI My ruger was used in a Homocide in Germany ??? How could my ole Ruger end up way over there.

Anyways they checked all my Paperwork should me some pictures
    Had a meeting with ATF, and in the end I was all Clear neither the FBI,or The ATF gave me any details of the Homicide just that it occured.

Till this day I get an wierd feeling from time to time knowing my Weapon was used in a Homocide in Eastern Germany
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123