new gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

new gun

This is a discussion on new gun within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Picked up my Taurus 85 snub ul in titanium today ... I am in love with it...

Default new gun

Picked up my Taurus 85 snub ul in titanium today ... I am in love with it

that's cool justxboxin congrats!
    did you sell your other gun yet?
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Congratulations....
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Yeah I sold it a few days ago and I went to the range .. Looked at a few things . There a highly reccomened place . They held a gun I put 250$ down and she said want 2/4/6/8 month to pay off 105$ I said two . Came back today and picked it up and a cheap sd box and cheap holster just to be able to carry . Hated my lcp my father being I never owned a gun and didn't shoot anything but .22 , said get the lcp . Long story short great gun but I hated it . It will be a 100% out the box gun . But I just like a revolver I guess lol

And on Monday's when they get new guns they test them they said . So if I went in on Wednesday ... Means my gun hasn't fell apart yet haha

i wore my gun today around the house and did some practice with it .....i'm going to a self defense class early july so that will be fun acting out scenerios impromptu where we won't know what we going to walk into and that's the kind of training i'm looking into at this stage in my journey to becoming a cc'r they train police an swat the same way so i'm so ready to learn i might be asked to speak to the group as well about an incident i had a while back taking a knife out of a perps hand.....so i'll let you know how that class goes i think it will be money well spent

meanwhile i still waiting for my permit but at the rate i'm going will be good and ready by time i get it
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I got my permit a while back five months prob . I got a ruger lcp my dad insisted . Honestly I have given it months to grow on me . I bought it to conceal . I felt stupid carrying it . Plus it's not fun to shoot . I got this revolver I really like it after checking out different things . Don't take advice from anyone telling you to get a certain gun . Get what you like

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    I got my permit a while back five months prob . I got a ruger lcp my dad insisted . Honestly I have given it months to grow on me . I bought it to conceal . I felt stupid carrying it . Plus it's not fun to shoot . I got this revolver I really like it after checking out different things . Don't take advice from anyone telling you to get a certain gun . Get what you like
    You should get you one of them gold plated .50 Desert Eagles
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Don't take advice from anyone telling you to get a certain gun . Get what you like
    Exactly. Get one YOU like because if you're not comfortable with it you probably won't carry it and it won't do you any good.

Why did you feel stupid carrying it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast