How to Ghost Load a M4 Benelli HD VIDEO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

How to Ghost Load a M4 Benelli HD VIDEO

This is a discussion on How to Ghost Load a M4 Benelli HD VIDEO within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Or you could get a magazine extension.....

Or you could get a magazine extension..

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Yup, already did...now I have 7+1+1 = 9.

Even more fun.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

I can do better. 7+1+8 ( mesa side saddle left ) +4 ( Mesa side saddle right) + 4 (speed feed stock) = 24 rounds of 3" 00 buck and slugs ready to go all in one.

It looks like a Christmas shotgun!!

;)
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Seriously, nice rig.

Of course, we are discussing how many shells are available immediate to be chambered, but....when the Zombies come, I definitely want you on my side. Unless, you are a zombie, in which case...well, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    It looks like a Christmas shotgun!! ;)
    LOL I wanted speed feed stocks and they run about 100 bucks or better. Well I was scanning the CDNN website and those where 24 bucks! same thing but "Less then lethal orange" I bought three sets. This was YEARS ago so do not try to run over and get some now..

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Seriously, nice rig. Of course, we are discussing how many shells are available immediate to be chambered, but....when the Zombies come, I definitely want you on my side. Unless, you are a zombie, in which case...well, you know.
    I had got this 870 years ago in a trade. I stripped it parkerized it. Put on the stocks the WC mag extension a big button safety a aluminum follower I completely polished and cleaned up the trigger group and I cut the barrel down to 18.25 inches and added Trijicon night sights ported the barrel to cut down on recoil a bit lastly added the Mesa saddles. Runs like a CHAMP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12