robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes

This is a discussion on robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Wasn't it Indiana that just passed a law stating a home owner can defend his home from illegal raids by ...

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

Wasn't it Indiana that just passed a law stating a home owner can defend his home from illegal raids by public servants?

It seems they are on the right track in defending citizens who may be victimized by criminals pretending to be police and police themselves during illegal raids. We shouldn't have to worry if they are real police or not when we are defending our homes when we have done nothing wrong. Whether it be a criminal choosing to harm others, or police have made a negligent decision to raid the wrong house...we as citizens should be able to defend ourselves justly.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

thanks firefighterchen i have both robbies on my ignore list and i still think he may have other names on this forum as well,,,,,,,,,but yes i agree this trolling fool needs to grow up!

and true trophyhunter..... just because i don't have a ccwp yet don't mean i don't have a gun which i do and have had one for a long time i just never shot it much. but being i'm now waiting for my permit i am practicing how to use it effectively and efficiently and scheduling tactical training classes for myself so when that permit comes i will be ready and proficient with my gun and understand all the responsibilities involved in carrying a gun for self defense on my person........
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Wasn't it Indiana that just passed a law stating a home owner can defend his home from illegal raids by public servants?

It seems they are on the right track in defending citizens who may be victimized by criminals pretending to be police and police themselves during illegal raids. We shouldn't have to worry if they are real police or not when we are defending our homes when we have done nothing wrong. Whether it be a criminal choosing to harm others, or police have made a negligent decision to raid the wrong house...we as citizens should be able to defend ourselves justly.
    yes and i think that is a good law because even cops can be criminals and known to do some pretty terrible things to innocent civilians.........

Quote Originally Posted by fiasconva View Post
    We've had several of those incidents in this area. Some even had fake badges and t-shirts with police on them.
    wow that is scary and especially being those kind of crooks band together there was five of them in that video i posted makes me want to get an assault rifle for under my bed! geesh

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    yes and i think that is a good law because even cops can be criminals and known to do some pretty terrible things to innocent Citizens.........
    Fixed. Cops are civil servants.......We are citizens. :)
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Will say this one more time, anyone kicking my door down, don't care what they are yelling day or night, they will be in the fight of their life, dogs, gun etc. You want me to come down down call my attorney.

Wow that's a bit disturbing...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

they used to be more like civil servants decades ago, but it seems more and more they have become militarized and work to uphold draconian laws rather than protect and serve the public like they used to
    just from my own experience and seeing what they get away with as far as brutality and usurping our rights

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

This thread has nothing to do with police other than the criminals are using them as their disguise. My post was not to bash police, but that Indiana wrote a law that not only protects from illegal raids ,but also allows citizens to protect themselves against these criminals without hesitation.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    they used to be more like civil servants decades ago, but it seems more and more they have become militarized and work to uphold draconian laws rather than protect and serve the public like they used to
    just from my own experience and seeing what they get away with as far as brutality and usurping our rights
    Yep, Agree with ya on all of that.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast