robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes

This is a discussion on robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; wow crooks yelling they are the police as they kick down homeowners doors to rob......... for full story http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ice_inves.html...

Default robbers pretend to be police as they invade homes

wow crooks yelling they are the police as they kick down homeowners doors to rob.........

for full story

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ice_inves.html
    gun control is being able to hit your target

We've had several of those incidents in this area. Some even had fake badges and t-shirts with police on them.
    Why are you worried about holding up the targets for me? It' s a 9mm!

that can be a tough call for a homeowner not knowing if they are police or not
    and the hesitation can get you killed if they not cops or the firing too soon can get you jailed if they are cops.........

Yes, this is a tough call. I live only 20 miles or less from where these two incidents took place, and it concerns me.

I guess I'll have to assume that since I am a law-abiding citizen that the police won't come kick my door in late at night, and if they do -- I should be ready for combat! A far leap, but how else to do we work this out in our plans?

if a bunch of people screaming police were beating my door down i would call 911 to verify it if is the police and ready myself in case it's not
    is all i can think of at this point
    wow bozz be on the look out for sure and don't open the door to anyone saying they are a cop esp if you didn't call them

Robiee3006 is offline Banned

Eagleeyes what would you shoot them with you dont even own a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Robiee3006 View Post

Why y'all hating on eagle eyes ? Seriously grow up

Yeah leave her alone at least she is starting in the right place. Her 1st Amendment is just as Important as her 2nd Amendment rights.

Just because she doesnt have her CCW yet doesnt mean, she doesnt own a weapon.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

eagleeyes hits the nail on the head - wait to find out if they're really cops and you could be dead - along with your kids and raped wife. Shoot at cops and if they don't kill you, you'll go to prison.

I've been telling folks this for a few years now - and it'll get worse than in that video because the bad guys can go online to buy uniforms and even armor if they want it. So pretty soon even uniforms and insignia will be useless for determining whether to shoot or not. Because of that my bedroom gun is now a shotgun loaded with frangible slugs and #1 buck, open choke. The cops will just have to come to my place during the daytime and wait for me to answer the door. ANYBODY busting in my door at night will be shot.

Yeah, I know. The cops at the wrong house will kill me, but I bet not one survivor of that crew will ever go to the wrong door again - so I just consider it an altruistic social service. I'd rather die fighting with honor than to be killed like a sick dog anyway - especially in my home.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    Yeah leave her alone at least she is starting in the right place. Her 1st Amendment is just as Important as her 2nd Amendment rights.

Just because she doesnt have her CCW yet doesnt mean, she doesnt own a weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robiee3006 View Post

Why y'all hating on eagle eyes ? Seriously grow up
    Robiee and Robby (banned) are the same person, one account just didn't get banned...we will work on that. For now, you two and Eagle should just ignore the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby3006
    The outlaw your a tool. This forum is so easy to troll its ******* funny. All you guys getting upset keep raging im laughing. And if you think i believe anything iv posted you gotta be ******* stupid im just here to get a rise out of a couple of you liberal loving pussys.

End of discussion.

Go ahead and make jokes about my spelling and see if i give a ****
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast