Ugh, not sure what to think. Detained
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Ugh, not sure what to think. Detained

This is a discussion on Ugh, not sure what to think. Detained within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I don't like people baiting the cops. Its stupid. But, here is the video anyway. This guy has probably never ...

rdm6680 is offline Banned

Default Ugh, not sure what to think. Detained

I don't like people baiting the cops. Its stupid. But, here is the video anyway. This guy has probably never seen a vagina either. Has nothing better to do.

Detained For Open Carry*Video

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

The person that made this video has alread posted it here Detained for Open Carry, Portland, Maine 26MAY2012.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

i seen that vid before and i think the citizen knows his rights more so than the cops do and was right and standing his ground here.....i'm glad the cops didn't way over step their bounds as well in this situation
    gun control is being able to hit your target

RJ_Whitlock is offline M&P 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i seen that vid before and i think the citizen knows his rights more so than the cops do and was right and standing his ground here.....i'm glad the cops didn't way over step their bounds as well in this situation
    They didn't overstep their bounds because they knew they were being recorded, if there was no camera who knows what the cops would've really said.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

He knew his ****. Gotta give him that.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Quote Originally Posted by rdm6680 View Post
    I don't like people baiting the cops. Its stupid. But, here is the video anyway. This guy has probably never seen a vagina either. Has nothing better to do.

Saw the video someplace else. What really got me was the stupid Kellogg commercial. My wife is a fourth generation Kellogg employee. How embarassing!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Have seen this before , and yes he was within his rights!

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by rdm6680 View Post

He didn't bait the cops and you are STUPID for implying that he did.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Yeah...well...I think I would have handed over the license.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have to have and produce ID, aside from all firearms issues, like, to be a human in the United States. Isn't there some kind of vagrancy law or some such thing?

But I'll hand it to the guy, he knew his stuff. He needed to slow down and breathe a little, but overall, good show, old chap.
    Ton up!

this is not nazi germany.......yet but if we keep complying to nazism we will soon be living like the german citizens did in nazi germany at that time and it's getting more and more absurd.....and technological as well

gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast