old remington shotgun
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

old remington shotgun

This is a discussion on old remington shotgun within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I am trading a guy for some golf clubs. the trade includes cash and a 10 year old remington pump ...

Default old remington shotgun

I am trading a guy for some golf clubs. the trade includes cash and a 10 year old remington pump shotgun. I know I dont have alot of info but do you guys have any idea what I should expect when I see the gun? Price? value? thanks

Yeah I'm going to say its prob going to be about ten years old and look like a shot gun ... Are you trolling or just a retard ? Try giving some information

Well. At the moment I don't have any info ass hole. I was simply looking for some info on older Remington shotguns from the members who may be more experienced with them.

How are they going to give you information on something you don't even have what model or what shape or anything ? Well for like 130$ you can get a brand new shot gun at Walmart so idk give some info and you might get some back

A ten year old Remington Pump is going to be a model 870, value depends on variation and condition.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

And considering the fact your trading for this weapon and you know nothing about it . You might be getting ripped off ... Just some food for thought

rdm6680 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Yeah I'm going to say its prob going to be about ten years old and look like a shot gun ... Are you trolling or just a retard ? Try giving some information
    What a little turd you are. Your mother is proud I'm sure.

It's a Remington 870 LW Magnum 20 gauge pump.

Shield06 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Take your ass over to the barbie forum were you belong.

What a shame! I came to a gun forum with a simple request of information on a GUN and all I get are ignorant individuals with there useless cheap shot comments. Let me assure you I am no idiot or retard as was so tactfully stated earlier. I am a physician who makes decisions on a daily basis which change people's lives. Up till now this forum was a daily favorite.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast