*Justice Department Protects Eric Holder From Contempt Charges*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

*Justice Department Protects Eric Holder From Contempt Charges*

This is a discussion on *Justice Department Protects Eric Holder From Contempt Charges* within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Not surprisingly, the U.S. Department of Justice moved quickly Friday to protect Attorney General Eric Holder from criminal prosecution after ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry *Justice Department Protects Eric Holder From Contempt Charges*

Not surprisingly, the U.S. Department of Justice moved quickly Friday to protect Attorney General Eric Holder from criminal prosecution after the House voted to hold him in criminal contempt of Congress Thursday, including 17 Democrats.
    In a Friday letter to House Speaker John Boehner, Deputy Attorney General James Cole said the DOJ would not pursue prosecution against Holder, his boss. Cole wrote that the attorney general’s refusal to turn over duly subpoenaed “Fast and Furious” documents “does not constitute a crime.”

Justice Department Protects Attorney General Eric Holder From Fast and Furious Criminal Contempt Charges | TheBlaze.com

You have got to be fkng kidding me!
    ???WTF???
    ~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

doesn't surprise me either outlaw, it seem our 'justice' system upholds and supports the worlds biggest criminal syndicates and their minions.........so long you carrying on their diabolical agenda
    gun control is being able to hit your target

This isn't a surprise, we know they are corrupt enough to do whatever is necessary to protect each other... wish it was different, but this minion isn't going against his boss... it would be employment suicide.

I guess what we can hope for is that this issue has drawn enough mainstream media to harm our illustrious President and his regime for the upcoming election. Justice for Brian Terry would have been really nice, but I don't think we will see it.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

I guess by their thinking, Tricky D i c k was right. He was not a crook.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

cgiven1 is offline DAV-Patriot

That's why they had two contempt votes. They knew the DOJ would not enforce the contempt order on Holder so they also voted a civil contempt charge so they can go to court and compel him to provide the documents under court order. Congress also has the right to send the master of arms to arrest Holder, tho it is highly doubtful they would go that far.
    Charlie Given
    Life Member NRA, GOA, TSRA
    Platinum Plus USCCA

Isn't this where they appoint a special prosecutor who doesn't report to the AG?

Authority to appoint special prosecutor rests with the AG. Perhaps the POTUS has it too, but I don't expect either one to appoint one. This is a result of the special prosecutor against Clinton.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

No big surprise. The hope is the civil court action will produce something. Even if it does it will be easy to stall until after the election. The democrat leadership can throw all the mud they want at the republicans for going after Holder. I guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot not only would the democrats be after him but the main stream media would also be talking about nothing else.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Time to subpoena Cole in and find him in contempt or have the Sgt at Arms arrest him.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Did you seriously think they would? This scenario was probably scripted
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast