.22 Magnum Derringer; adequate protection? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

.22 Magnum Derringer; adequate protection?

This is a discussion on .22 Magnum Derringer; adequate protection? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I have Cobra darrenger in 9mm and it is easy to carry. I also have a western style 22 Mag ...

I have Cobra darrenger in 9mm and it is easy to carry. I also have a western style 22 Mag that is a blast to shoot. I think what you have is fine for a carry gun as long as you realize a couple of things. It is only good for very close contact were you can hit and hit a major location. You only have two shots and the triger pull is very heavy on these little guns which is part of the safety system so there again, close quarters only.

gharleydude is offline GharleyMan

Justxboxin, I just posted three photos of the derringer a few minutes ago, so now you can go check it out, albeit, the photos are extroidinary large. Thanks for your input, greatly appreciated.

Default .22 Magnum Derringer; adequate protection?

Where are they lol ?

I refuse to stand in front of you to try it out and I dont think you would get anyone to volunteer to do so. I think it would be fine for those times where you couldnt be armed appropriately or as a back up to what you have. A definite short range weapon that could give you a definite advantage over someone even if it wounded them. I think you did good!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I saw the pictures now . Awesome price you did great

Hi JustXBoxin, I still am feeling my way around here so I apologize for the confusion. I posted them to my profile as I was unable to find a way to post them to this thread even though I am sure there is a way to do so, but have not yet found it. So that is where they are. Also, if you double click on the photos, the photos turn into this huge monstrosity. Obviously I need to spend some time on here and figure out how to navigate better.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Haha, some funny replies. Just make sure you're close, heh. But yeah, if that's all you got, then it'll do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gharleydude View Post
    Hi JustXBoxin, I still am feeling my way around here so I apologize for the confusion. I posted them to my profile as I was unable to find a way to post them to this thread even though I am sure there is a way to do so, but have not yet found it. So that is where they are. Also, if you double click on the photos, the photos turn into this huge monstrosity. Obviously I need to spend some time on here and figure out how to navigate better.

I use a iPhone application for this site. I finally saw them today thought you might have uploaded to your photos . Must say for what you payed it looks amazing . Keep it as a back up in your pocket always for the stupid signs that say sure criminals come rob us

Thanks Justxboxin, appreciate your words of support. Yea, I think it is pretty cool. Never had a pistol that tiny before...lol I saw a couple, even smaller than this, when I lived in Colorado in Aspen at a place called Curious Georges. I saw some pistols that were so small, under two inches, believe it or not. Of course they were for novelty, but they still fired a powder charge and a wad. So this lil pea shooter I got, will come in handy in probably more ways than I yet realize.

Being completely honest if I saw something like that I would have bought it for the price . Looks mint . Have you shot it yet ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast