multi carry guns
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
Like Tree21Likes

multi carry guns

This is a discussion on multi carry guns within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I'm sure this has been put up before, but we were talking at work today, and the subject came up, ...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Knox TN
    Posts
    1,605

    Default multi carry guns

    I'm sure this has been put up before, but we were talking at work today, and the subject came up, how many of you guys carry more than one gun, and what they may be ??????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Yep, because two is one, and one is none. You never know.

    I carry an XD 40 subcompact in a crossbreed iwb, and a S&W bodyguard 380 in my pocket. Always.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida, United States
    Posts
    6

    Default multi carry guns

    I carry a 1911 IWB SOB and a .22 mag Dixie Derringer in my pocket.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    I always carry guns in pairs, mostly 1911's, lately it's been Glock's, or .44 SPL revolvers.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

  5. #5
    jrtyson72's Avatar
    jrtyson72 is offline XDMan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Mostly cargo shorts in the Texas summers so just one in the smartcarry. Winter, spring and fall.....Tauras PT145 .45 IWB & Kel-Tec .380 on the ankle.

  6. #6
    Nightmare45's Avatar
    Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    As of late two 45 cal, even in shorts.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default Similar setup for me

    I carry an XDm .45 IWB in a Theis hybrid holster on my strong side and a BG380 in my weak side front pocket. I typically carry at least one extra magazine, if not two, for each gun as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Quiet Corner of Connecticut
    Posts
    84

    Default

    99% of the time I carry two. 75% of that I carry a .380 Walther PPK/S and a .22lr Walther TPH with a Advanced Armament Prodigy .22 Suppressor. The other 25% of the time (mostly winter) I carry a Kimber 1911 Ultra CDP II .45 and a North American Arms .22 Magnum.
    Lowell
    Connecticut & Florida CCW Permit

    “Less of a random killing machine, more of a personal statement.” Q about the PPK/S

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Knox TN
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Lee Boughton View Post
    Yep, because two is one, and one is none. You never know.

    I carry an XD 40 subcompact in a crossbreed iwb, and a S&W bodyguard 380 in my pocket. Always.
    How do you like the 40? I have XD-9 subcompact and I was thinking abou adding the 40, hows it for muzzle flip, and general recoil ?........I had a Glock 27 and really got rid of it, because of the recoil

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    I carry whatever the hell I want in as many as I freaking feel like.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •