This will bring the anti gun crowd out!
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

This will bring the anti gun crowd out!

This is a discussion on This will bring the anti gun crowd out! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; This fool's actions will bring the anti-gun crown out of the wood work's. 14 dead, at least 50 injured in ...

Default This will bring the anti gun crowd out!

This fool's actions will bring the anti-gun crown out of the wood work's.

14 dead, at least 50 injured in shooting at Colorado movie theater, police say | Fox News

I pray for the Survivors and the Family & Friends of the lost!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

and maybe the "pro-gun" folks can jump on it and say "if the law allowed a citizen to carry a gun in a movie theater, than maybe this could have been avoided ..

SB

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Sh00tn Butt View Post
    and maybe the "pro-gun" folks can jump on it and say "if the law allowed a citizen to carry a gun in a movie theater, than maybe this could have been avoided ..

SB
    In Colorado the law does allow citizen to carry in movie theaters
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Didn't see this before trying to post my thread.

I can't believe no one else was carrying in a theatre with that many people. Due to our theatre selling alcohol I have to leave my gun in the car and the idea this could happen randomly scares me. I also wonder why there wasn't at least one person carrying in that theatre.

revmedic is offline Johnny O

From a tactical analysis-

Attempting to take down a gunman (or two in this case) in a dark and crowded theater, with inclines/steps/steep ramps where people are running and screaming probably isn't the wisest course of action. You are better to hunker down and wait for a good opportunity to take a very close and well aimed shot when some innocent person's head isn't going to jump in the way.
    An even better course of action is to use the commotion to get you and yours out a side door while you cover them.

GTH

Seems to me it should be just more evidence that more people, if qualified, should be allowed to carry. Just when you think it could not get any worse.....

If everyone was armed someone would have been close enough to stop this.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

This is too bad, it's never okay for innocent people to die. Condolenses to the families/friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Sad for the families and friends, question after Alabama and now Colorado, where was the police protection the anti gun crowd talks about, not there, never leave home without my weapon, folks actually believe the police can protect a disarmed population. Guy was wearing body armor and helmet taking this guy down in a theater full of folks would be very difficult. Prayers go out to friends and family's of those killed or hurt.

Blog Entries

agreed. that would have been my thinking. another point, the cops were there for crowd control and they still could not do anything to stop this guy until after the fact. just pointing out that the bad guys are every where and there is noting anyone can do to stop it.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast