A possible way to fight back?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

A possible way to fight back?

This is a discussion on A possible way to fight back? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I found this website for creating and promoting petitions. Seems like mostly liberal type stuff and a whole lot of ...

Thumbs up A possible way to fight back?

I found this website for creating and promoting petitions. Seems like mostly liberal type stuff and a whole lot of environmentalist crap, but the sites intended purpose is to create and promote social change. Seems to me that getting business owners and politicians to uphold the second amendment would be a wonderful change, so I created a petition to try and get my local movie theater to stop trying to prohibit lawful concealed carry on their premises. If it works it could really be a way to fight back against businesses who don't allow lawful carry, and a way to help each other petition both businesses and politicians.

Please check it out, sign it, and consider creating your own petition to try and change peoples minds about firearms:

Criminal Justice Petition: Larry H. Miller Megaplex theaters: Stop prohibiting the lawful possession of firearms in their theaters. | Change.org

Edit: I guess this is nothing new since I just noticed someone posted a similar petition yesterday. Still seems like a good idea though!
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

If you get nothing but a red screen you can find the petition if you scroll all the way down. Sometimes hitting refresh fixes the issue for me, but I'm not sure if it's just an issue with the browser I'm using.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

just like all the other petitions...focus specifically on concealed carry. Good luck, I will wait for a 2a petition to sign.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    just like all the other petitions...focus specifically on concealed carry. Good luck, I will wait for a 2a petition to sign.
    Since there are so many complaints that the democrats are slowly inching away our second amendment rights, I would have thought that any attempt to start inching them back would be a welcome effort. If you don't want to be on board with that then why don't you take 20 minutes and create a 2a petition instead of waiting for someone else to do it?

Your petition has an error...the man was lawfully in possession of the firearms
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    Your petition has an error...the man was lawfully in possession of the firearms
    I know he bought them legally. Didn't think it was legal for him to be carrying them though. I guess he got around not having a concealed carry permit by leaving them in his car until he was ready to go on his rampage. Thanks for the heads up.

Understood all...thanks

Did he walk in with them hidden, or was he open carrying?

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chitty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Since there are so many complaints that the democrats are slowly inching away our second amendment rights, I would have thought that any attempt to start inching them back would be a welcome effort. If you don't want to be on board with that then why don't you take 20 minutes and create a 2a petition instead of waiting for someone else to do it?
    I could, but just like this petition it won't get the support needed because of the fragmented gun community that can't stop looking down at one another as to how much infringements they deem to be "reasonable, acceptable, and appropriate."
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by captD View Post
    Did he walk in with them hidden, or was he open carrying?
    He walked in unarmed, snuck out through a fire exit that he propped open, grabbed his gear and his guns and went back in through the same fire exit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast