Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

This is a discussion on Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Ok so there are some inconsistencies and exaggerations here but keep an open mind. This could be a possibility. Do ...

Default Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

Ok so there are some inconsistencies and exaggerations here but keep an open mind. This could be a possibility. Do we really know our govt and their capabilities? Do we know the evil of those who own our govt? When big brother or the power elite want a solution they create the problem--ex 9/11. When they want a disarmed populace they make the people cry out for it instead of just trying to force everyone to disarm because they know there will be extreme resistance. The elite with their endless money supply use the media and other sources to get us to do what they want.

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Interesting proposal of what could be reality in this case. If F&F had not been a recent event still in the news and certain individuals refusing to allow anyone to get to the bottom of the issues, many might not give it second thought. But it sounds likely.

I agree with you, this makes about as much sense as the 911 story that we were force feed. Perfect timing for the UN Arms Treaty. The best way to strip people of their rights is for them to asked to have them removed. The fear of another terrorist ( CIA ) attack has taken away many of our civil liberties, but we asked for them to be taken away so we could be protected. Remember, if you give up liberty for security, you will have neither. Also, the only country to use the term " Homeland" was the nazi germany.

Blog Entries

I agree with longslide 10. To me, this looks like Fast and Furious chapter 2. I believe that Obama, Holder, and the FBI were into this all the way and the shooter was just a stooge. If this gives anyone the idea I don't trust our leaders, you're right...I don't. And they have given us all ample reasons to not trust them!

I tend to agree but hope & pray there is a limit to how low the present administration will go to pass their liberal agenda.
    When fast & furious back fired on them this seems like a logical alternative, is this guy another patsie like Ray, Sirhan, Oswald? Sure makes you wonder if this was an attempt to influence the upcoming UN vote.

Do Not Get Side Tracked!! Keep the pressure on concerning the UN Treaty!! FOCUS!!!

Some folks should never get off their meds!

-Doc

A question i have. Does an alarm go off when theatre emergency doors are opened? I have not heard of anyone mentioning this.

Blog Entries

cmon people. i am one of the original conspiracy theorist, but this over the edge.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by awpov View Post
    I agree with you, this makes about as much sense as the 911 story that we were force feed. Perfect timing for the UN Arms Treaty. The best way to strip people of their rights is for them to asked to have them removed. The fear of another terrorist ( CIA ) attack has taken away many of our civil liberties, but we asked for them to be taken away so we could be protected. Remember, if you give up liberty for security, you will have neither. Also, the only country to use the term " Homeland" was the nazi germany.
    Exactly! I think a lot of these laws are right out of the Nazi playbook although called something else. People are doing exactly the same thing now as Germany did then, refused to believe what was happening and slowly watched their rights dwindle until it was too late but WE have an advantage called the internet.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast