Homeowner shoots burglar inside Woodinville home
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Homeowner shoots burglar inside Woodinville home

This is a discussion on Homeowner shoots burglar inside Woodinville home within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; This one is a little to close to home. Caught someone rolling thru looking around my place and the neighbors ...

Default Homeowner shoots burglar inside Woodinville home

This one is a little to close to home. Caught someone rolling thru looking around my place and the neighbors Sat morning. Wonder if this is the same pair.

Homeowner shoots burglar inside Woodinville home | KING5.com Seattle

SEATTLE -- A homeowner opened fire after surprising two burglars in his house near Woodinville Monday afternoon.

The confrontation occurred on 168th Avenue Northeast in the Hollywood Hills area.

The King County Sheriff's Office said a man in his 60s returned home to find a running car parked in his driveway. The homeowner went inside and confronted a man and a woman who were ransacking his bedroom.

The homeowner reported pulled out a small caliber firearm and told the suspects to stay put while he phone 911.

"Apparently, the male started to run toward him to try to escape. He became fearful. He fired at least two shots, apparently struck the suspect on two occasions. The male then continued out the door and into the car, leaving the female (suspect) behind," said King County Sheriff Steve Strahan.

The sheriff said the male suspect drove about two miles before he pulled over and phone 911. He was taken to a hospital where he was last listed in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest and groin.

That's great! Sounds like he did what he was suppose to do.

And what a piece of trash to leave that female behind.

XfNujNplhaib is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum

Should've shot 'em both!

Blog Entries

This is why I have a Taurus judge & loaded with slugs, if I shoot & hit the mark, you're probably going down & not getting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post

The homeowner reported pulled out a small caliber firearm ............................
    ..............................................The sheriff said the male suspect drove about two miles before he pulled over and phone 911. He was taken to a hospital where he was last listed in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest and groin.
    Wonder if he's considering a larger caliber now.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

I dunno. This sounds like the ideal outcome. BG shot and captured, but apparently left the homeowner's premises without messing it up by bleeding all over it! :-)

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Thats why I have a combat 12 gage and 1911 backup, or is it the other way around?

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

I was in woodinville, lynwood, Seattle, Bellevue area for the last three days...my wife thought it was me being crazy for taking my shotgun with me to the hotel room....o wait till I show her this.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

"And what a piece of trash to leave that female behind."

What a piece of trash for invading someone's home! He was showing his makeup long before he left her behind. Definately worthy of a larger caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I was in woodinville, lynwood, Seattle, Bellevue area for the last three days...my wife thought it was me being crazy for taking my shotgun with me to the hotel room....o wait till I show her this.
    Its usually pretty quiet around here. The biggest thing lately is people going to the theater or dinner just to come out to and find their car broken into, registration missing from the car, and the home robbed/ransacked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast