Jesus hates Guns???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Jesus hates Guns???

This is a discussion on Jesus hates Guns??? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Interesting article .... of which I don't agree with :) Jesus Hates Guns We don't ban matches because of arsonists, ...

Default Jesus hates Guns???

Interesting article .... of which I don't agree with :)
    Jesus Hates Guns

We don't ban matches because of arsonists, we don't ban forks because of obesity! There are enough gun laws on the books now to make a layer pule....evil will find a way...laws don't stop the lawless they only infringe on the ever dwindling rights of the law abiding

I hate to be rude but the title of the article is so ridiculous I will not bother reading it. There were no guns in Jesus's time, or anywhere in the bible for that matter. May as well write an article on why Jesus thought having an international space station was a good or bad idea....

This is a very frustrating article. I am a gun owner & concealed carrier, and would gladly defend my neighbor if needed, so how is that going against Jesus? The majority of gun owners that do things legally are not the mass murders so I don't understand why everyone wants more laws. Thats not going to change anything.

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Jesus' message was one of love, and I while it's tough to say one way or the other what his feelings about guns would have been, one thing we all know is that his primary weapon was his persuasiveness. I don't think he would have used guns, but that's not to say he would have hated them either.

P.S. I bet someone is going to drop the "troll" bomb on me for posting this, but I really don't care.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tractor_babe View Post
    This is a very frustrating article. I am a gun owner & concealed carrier, and would gladly defend my neighbor if needed, so how is that going against Jesus? The majority of gun owners that do things legally are not the mass murders so I don't understand why everyone wants more laws. That's not going to change anything.
    You are correct. The bleeding heart progressive liberals still need their euphoric fix for good intentions so they are compelled to do something. They don't expect or want solution.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Jesus actually would support guns there's plenty of verses in the BIble about how it is ok to murder in self defense or if you have two cloaks and no sword, go sell a cloak and buy a sword for protection is what he said to a disciple. The gun is the sword of our generation. He is a man of love but war and battles still took place in the Bible to get where we are today

In my opinion, everyone should love one another, but everyone doesn't have my viewpoint. Which is why I am going
    to buy a reliable weapon and practice often.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Another anti-gun article that I don't need to read? I agree with your rationale, but the liberal mind is not rational, so they will not understand your point. To liberals, facts are not important, intentions and emotions are.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    I hate to be rude but the title of the article is so ridiculous I will not bother reading it. There were no guns in Jesus's time, or anywhere in the bible for that matter. May as well write an article on why Jesus thought having an international space station was a good or bad idea....
    Why you took the words right out of my computer Desert.

The minute I saw the publication "Progressive Christian" I had a feeling this was a pant load. By the time I finished reading I was sure.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast