*Fast & Furious "Not what you think it is".* - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

*Fast & Furious "Not what you think it is".*

This is a discussion on *Fast & Furious "Not what you think it is".* within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I wonder how long before good old Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla commits suicide ......Wink....Wink...

I wonder how long before good old Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla commits suicide ......Wink....Wink
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

Whether true or not this is the most logical reason for the F&F operation I have heard. The US government has been known quite frequently to provide one side of a conflict with arms in return for favors hoping to gain control of a situation in the end. I doubt that anything will come of this in the end as it would cause too many problems for too many high ranking people in our government but I really don't doubt a word of what is in that article.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Quote Originally Posted by craigguinn View Post
    wow....that would make sense of the "executive priviledge" stance. no wonder they want to push this down the road to after the election. i don't think even the most die hard liberal would condone that.....wait, they can probably come up w/something to make it for the common good. there seems to be a pattern forming about this administration of jsut doing whatever they want and then denying all knowledge. disregarding existing law and bypassing the constitution. we really need to get rid of this administration. i hope the rest of america wakes up and votes him out of office before it is too late. how can so many be so blind?
    When it became clear on Sept 11, that we were being attacked, I thought of Debt of Honor.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Default Reese family not guilty on 24 of the 28 Charges.

Reese family not guilty on 24 of the 28 Charges.
    The jury did convict three of the four family members of making false statements in connection with the acquisition of firearms.
    REESE TRIAL – Remington Reese Closing Arguments

This is one of the actual FnF arrests of a Gun Dealer.

After the Reeses were arrested, U.S. Attorney Ken Gonzales declared, “Those who sell firearms knowing that they will be illegally smuggled into Mexico to arm Mexican cartels share responsibility for the violence that has been devastating Mexico.” Gonzales continued, “This case serves to put firearms dealers on notice that they will be held accountable for any failure to comply with federal firearms laws.
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/feds-seiz...ys-guns-money/

Now for a statement of my own: Those who sell firearms knowing that they will be illegally smuggled into Mexico to arm Mexican cartels share responsibility for the violence that has been devastating Mexico. The Fast and Furious Investigation serves to put The Dept of Justice on notice that they will be held accountable for any failure to comply with the law.
    Last edited by golocx4; 08-10-2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: add on
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap View Post
    I wonder how long before good old Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla commits suicide ......Wink....Wink
    Wont be long im sure!

Blog Entries

Default f & f

Under Article 3 section 3 of the Constitution this could be construed as TREASON. Selling or giving goods that might or will bring harm to your people for your personal gain

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fearhd View Post
    Under Article 3 section 3 of the Constitution this could be construed as TREASON. Selling or giving goods that might or will bring harm to your people for your personal gain
    That's how I read it, too. Nothing will come of this though. Washington is a nest of snakes.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Reese family not guilty on 24 of the 28 Charges.
    The jury did convict three of the four family members of making false statements in connection with the acquisition of firearms.
    REESE TRIAL – Remington Reese Closing Arguments

This is one of the actual FnF arrests of a Gun Dealer.

Feds seize family’s guns, money

Now for a statement of my own: Those who sell firearms knowing that they will be illegally smuggled into Mexico to arm Mexican cartels share responsibility for the violence that has been devastating Mexico. The Fast and Furious Investigation serves to put The Dept of Justice on notice that they will be held accountable for any failure to comply with the law.
    These people were first ordered by ATF to allow straw purchases, and subsequently prosecuted for following those orders. Even though they were acquitted on the most serious charges of gun-running etc., the three family members who were convicted of making false statements still face up to five years in prison. This is a travesty of justice, and is just the kind of thing that will eventually spark either the 2nd American Revolution, or a real Civil War (as opposed to a war of secession that non-thinkers still call "The Civil War").

It's amazing to me that this country still enjoys as much tranquility as it does with instances such as Ruby Ridge, Waco, myriad examples of SCOTUS departures from constitutional adherence, "under the radar" gun control, government operating by Executive Order and on and on and on, have become so commonplace that nothing seems to surprise us anymore, much less inspire national outrage. And still, there's been no resistance other than "get out and vote!" types of calls to "action" from the right.

The people caught up in the political prosecution highlighted above are us. It really shouldn't go nearly unnoticed on this or any other gun forum, but stories like these unfortunately do go almost unnoticed on an all-too-regular basis.

Thanks for the mention and links about it golocx4.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

MI .45 is offline MI .45

Originally Posted by fearhd

That's how I read it, too. Nothing will come of this though. Washington is a nest of snakes.

The only thing that could give me any hope that this country could possibly return to a nation of laws and not men would be for some very high level arrests, impeachments, and incarcerations. This would have to go all the way to the top; our president is up to his eyeballs in this thing that was engineered by his AG. I wouldn't be surprised that there was indeed some intrigue with F&F attempting to generate internecine squabbles amongst the cartels. But, considering the incompetence of this administration and the probable taking of advise from amateur police and military wanna-be's we ended up with the debacle (and the dead) we now have. I wouldn't be surprised that there are other reasons why F&F has turned out the way it has but wouldn't even venture a guess due to the depth of corruption in this government. However, I do believe that F&F certainly has (had) something to do with the reduction or elimination of 2nd Amendment rights.

But like "kerb" said... nothing will come of this.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    AND, regardless of their original intent, they have also been using it to push for gun control.

One of Tom Clancy's most recent book was about a scheme where the government supplied weapons and other resources to one Mexican cartel so the other one would get wiped out. It didn't work out so well in the book, either.
    Seems like Tom Clancy had some inside information on the Fast and Furious Scheme!
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast