Small safe for hadgun.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Small safe for hadgun.

This is a discussion on Small safe for hadgun. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a handgun safe. I'll be putting it under my bed but need ...

Default Small safe for hadgun.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a handgun safe. I'll be putting it under my bed but need a suggestion that will not let little one get to it. Help me out please.

Wrong topic Sorry.

gunsandgardens is offline Brian F.
    Blog Entries

I got this one from Amazon...Amazon.com: Viking VS-35BM Biometric Security Safe: Office Products

So far I have had no problems with it. This was my review on Amazon....

Great product. Does what it is supposed too and was delivered super fast. Size is right for what I needed. Holds 2 handguns and plenty of ammo with room to spare. Opens on first try 98% of the time. Had every one of my kids try to open it and they couldn't. THIS IS WHY I GOT IT! My only gripe and reason for 4 stars (as with everyone else) is the cheap 1/16 of an inch pad that it comes with. It seems to be a filter for an A/C window unit. I went to walmart and spent $7 on pillow pads (which happened to be 17" wide...that was convenient)and lined the bottom, sides and back myself. Although I lost interior space, it was completely worth it. At bulk prices, I don't see why the manufacturer just doesn't do this. It is exactly what I wanted it to be now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

There are a few more reviews on there also. Check it out and good luck!!
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

ezkl2230 is offline I am a FREEMAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by friersblackbelt View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a handgun safe. I'll be putting it under my bed but need a suggestion that will not let little one get to it. Help me out please.
    I have the Lockdown safe. Works very well, and VERY inexpensive. Excellent customer service!

https://www.oneclickshooting.com/sea...hTerm=lockdown
    "...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind... Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks," Thomas Jefferson

Can be mounted horizontally under your bed as well. Drill holes in the box where needed. There are no holes pre-drilled in this box. That way there are no unused holes that compromise security.

I have a Sentry fire safe. It's pretty sturdy. Comes with 2 keys. Goes under my bed. I think it has a lifetime warranty. I've had mine since 2006.

why a safe instead of a stash spot?

gunsandgardens is offline Brian F.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wmodavis View Post
    Wrong topic Sorry.
    Hahah All good!
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Erik L Bryant View Post
    why a safe instead of a stash spot?
    Erik - You obviously don't have small children. And even if you have your own children who understand guns, their inquisitive or obnoxious friends may not. Check the web for needless children dying because moron stashed his weapon instead of securing it.
    Rant over.
    (Sorry all. Not in the mood for obviously stupid.)

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast