Ammo Confiscated in Illinois
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Ammo Confiscated in Illinois

This is a discussion on Ammo Confiscated in Illinois within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I found this posted in another firearm forum. Looks like the cops in some cities are being informed of large ...

Default Ammo Confiscated in Illinois

I found this posted in another firearm forum. Looks like the cops in some cities are being informed of large ammo. shipments.
    Quote:
    I had a delivery of 3000 rounds of 5.56 ammo and cops took it. They want to talk to me about my intent. Well tomorrow I am going to air and water show while my lawyer tells the cops that intent is to save $$. I am not sure how this got flagged. I go through 2000 rounds each time i go to the range. Something weird is going on in this country!

Blog Entries

agreed. get used to it. if they cannot keep the guns out of citizens hands they will just restrict the ammo. the sheeple and politicians are afraid. god help us all when the shtf.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

My friends cousins wifes boss told another friends mom that tanks were spotted in centerville Ohio confiscating walnuts cause squirrels were using them to drop on public officials heads. Our country is doomed. Stock up on squirrels and walnuts.

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

and that is just one more reason why I left IL at the age of 18 and never looked back. What has happened to you falls under illegal search and seizure. As long as you have a current FOID card it should be none of their dang business. What city was this or what county? What police agency? Get the word out to every other gun site you can think of. It is not an issue if the only thing you give out is facts. Keep emotion out of the picture but please provide as many details as possibe!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

I want to know how a police angency was able to A.) discover what was in the OP's private mail and B.) seize it with out a warrant
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    My friends cousins wifes boss told another friends mom that tanks were spotted in centerville Ohio confiscating walnuts cause squirrels were using them to drop on public officials heads. Our country is doomed. Stock up on squirrels and walnuts.
    This is pretty funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Would that be an expert Tank or a VS Tank? Did you guys have a Molotov In order to light the Tank?

Stay away from hitables that will result in an instant incap...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I want to know how a police angency was able to A.) discover what was in the OP's private mail and B.) seize it with out a warrant
    agreed.

found the original post on a vette forum...

I bought 3,000 rounds of ammo and cops took it - Corvette Forum

and our OP posted it on another forum...

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?p=4017909

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    This is pretty funny...
    Yeah. I gotta admit, for a troll, he can be pretty funny at times.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

An obvious falsehood. You have no friends.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast