How low can one get?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

How low can one get?

This is a discussion on How low can one get? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Another person looking for free money and a sleaze lawyer willing to help - geez - get a life Derrick ...

Default How low can one get?

Another person looking for free money and a sleaze lawyer willing to help - geez - get a life

Derrick Hunter sues Maryland Small Arms Range over 'Ladies' Day" promotion

Derrick Hunter sues Maryland Small Arms Range over 'Ladies' Day" promotion | WJLA.com
    NRA Life Member
    1911-45, 9, 22, P229, P220, P228, PPQ, 38 spl

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by sig_man View Post
    Another person looking for free money and a sleaze lawyer willing to help - geez - get a life

Derrick Hunter sues Maryland Small Arms Range over 'Ladies' Day" promotion

Derrick Hunter sues Maryland Small Arms Range over 'Ladies' Day" promotion | WJLA.com
    He gives a new meaning to "special" police officers.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a sleazebag. Give him his $15 back and put a boot in his rearend toward the exit.
    Last edited by Tea Man; 08-22-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: misread - corrected

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Derrick Hunter says he had to pay to fire off a few rounds at the Maryland Small Arms Range in Upper Marlboro one Monday last year. But because it was "Ladies' Day," women there did not.
    "Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I should have to pay more," Hunter said.
    Hunter filed a lawsuit for $200,000 with his attorney, Jimmy Bell.
    Hunter is a special police officer and came to the range to practice shooting. Bell explained, "They told him he had to pay $15. He said, 'Fine.' He paid the money."
    "Two ladies came up behind me. He told them they were free, so I asked him..., 'Why did I have to pay to use the range and they didn't?'," Hunter recalled. "He said, 'Because they're women, and you don't fit the criteria.'"
    Hunter complained to the Prince George's Human Relations Commission, who agreed the range was breaking the law.

Hunter is a "Special Police Officer"??
    Yeah he's 'special' allright.....Sounds to me like his dumba$$ should just pay the fees, STFU and stop acting like a friggin spoiled crybaby!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Really? He has special needs
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

revmedic is offline Johnny O

I wonder if the siren in his car goes, "WHHAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA"

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

If I were the editor, I would have replaced the word used several times "man" with male or Beeeaattttccch. Ain't no man. Man!
    Hey Derrick, I think you are late for your manicure appointment.
    It is metro-sexual males like this that are the new normal. Boy are my grandsons gonna have a rough road ahead.
    As long as I am alive they will respect women and they will learn what it means to be a man.

OH oh, somebody heard me, SWAT is busting down my door. Gotta go.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I wish I could give this 100 "likes".
    I am not politically correct. I am all about the facts, I am all about the truth and I am all about Godly pursuits and what this country was built on, and I am not apologetic about it. - Luke Scott

Quote Originally Posted by revmedic View Post
    I wonder if the siren in his car goes, "WHHAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA"
    More likely, SNIIIFF SNIIIFF SNIIIFF

Honestly... I'll bet when he was younger, he didn't mind ladies night at the bar. Hey, it's a promotion Mr. Getrichquick! You'd have to walk around all the time thinking "poor me, I never get a fair shake" for this pathetic excuse of a lawsuit to even pop into your mind. If the women had to pay and he got to shoot for free, would he still be suing?
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast