Ban Coffee Mugs!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Ban Coffee Mugs!

This is a discussion on Ban Coffee Mugs! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Or at a minimum, have a 5 day waiting period to purchase...Possibly limit the size and number of coffee mugs ...

Default Ban Coffee Mugs!

Or at a minimum, have a 5 day waiting period to purchase...Possibly limit the size and number of coffee mugs one is allowed to own... Do not allow people to carry coffee mugs in establishments that serve alcohol... Have all coffee mugs purchases documented to the feds.... Give businesses the option to prohibit coffee mugs from being kept in parked vehicles by employees... Don't allow teachers to carry coffee mugs... No coffee mugs on college campuses or within a certain distance from a school... No coffee mugs at large public gatherings... Require safties on a coffee mugs... Owners must keep coffee mugs separate from their coffee when storing...

Tennis referee arrested in LA death of husband | Fox News
    "The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

BTW, anyone website-savvy that wants to help me organize a "Goodman Campaign" website please let me know. The only possible way to stop this senseless violence, is legislation to keep coffee mugs out of the hands of law-abiding citizens!
    "The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

Man, I saw this on the news earlier today and was thinking of posting along the same lines. Hate that someone died, and I'll probably have to beg forgiveness at the Pearly Gates for longer than normal folk for thinking this, but I couldn't help but laugh at the story when I heard it. Guess I might as well start now. Forgive me Lord....

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Man, I saw this on the news earlier today and was thinking of posting along the same lines.
    Hey if you're on board, I'll be sponsoring a "Mug Turn-In" program. Turn in a coffee mug, you get a free dixie cup.... no questions asked!

When coffee mugs are outlawed... only outlaws will have coffee mugs. A sad reality but it's the world we live in...
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

They can have my coffee mug IF they can pry it from my overly-caffeinated vibrating hand!
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

There should certainly be a ban on those coffee mugs that hold over 10 ounces. There is no need to have a mug that holds that much. The folks with those mugs can only have murder on their minds and coffee will run in the streets.

And certainly there should be a law against openly carrying your mug in public. That would strike terror in all the citizens, just at the sight of your mug.

Join me in forming the anti mug group Citizens Against Mug Violence with Bigcarlover as president for bringing this threat to society to our attention.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Patron Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

I have a medium sized ceramic mug. Is it okay if I keep loading it with 94 proof dark roast? I don't want to get on some type of mug-list...

Quote Originally Posted by captD View Post
    I have a medium sized ceramic mug. Is it okay if I keep loading it with 94 proof dark roast? I don't want to get on some type of mug-list...
    A medium sized mug is still a mug, and therefore dangerous.

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

I'm going to make sure I call the police the next time I see someone carrying a coffee mug. Sure it's legal to carry one...but it's not right. This douche bag idiot makes all of use coffee mug users look bad. I absolutely expect all my calls to be responded to with the most unconstitutional detainment and treatment possible, because who knows...someone might just kill my wife and children with that coffee mug 10 minutes later.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast