Ronald Reagan Quote - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Ronald Reagan Quote

This is a discussion on Ronald Reagan Quote within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by buckey01 Unfortunately you are correct. The lack of great leadership and an ignorant electorate are closely tied ...

Firefighterchen is online now OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Unfortunately you are correct. The lack of great leadership and an ignorant electorate are closely tied to each other. The progressive control of the educational system has tried to encourage self esteem with the sacrifice of exceptionalism. Their achievement has been to encourage mediocrity. In this climate the qualities that made this country great are disappearing. This country is doomed to fail unless we change the educational system that progressives have been trying to destroy for decades. Unfortunately the time to correct the deficiencies is very short.
    There is no one to blame but ourselves. We make our own decisions. It wasn't ignorance, it was apathy. Until the People can change, until the People can choose to be better, nothing will be better. What made this country great is gone all ready. What are we, as individuals, going to do to change our own lives?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by coldwater View Post
    One of my favorites.

Must be why he signed the ban on the open carry of loaded firearms in public into law when he was Governor of California.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Considering all the wacko's in Calif, I don't know if that isn't a really bad thing to do, I know I lived there for over 11 years and they are really far left minded.

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    Considering all the wacko's in Calif, I don't know if that isn't a really bad thing to do, I know I lived there for over 11 years and they are really far left minded.
    The open carry ban was implemented to prevent minorities from open carrying firearms for protection.

During the 1960s, only white people could get conceal carry permits. So, minorities were left with open carry. The white majority eventually got tired/scared of seeing minorities carrying firearms, so they banned the open carry of loaded firearms in public places.

CA's (concealed & open) carry laws were created by racisim and are kept alive by elitism.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    The open carry ban was implemented to prevent minorities from open carrying firearms for protection.

During the 1960s, only white people could get conceal carry permits. So, minorities were left with open carry. The white majority eventually got tired/scared of seeing minorities carrying firearms, so they banned the open carry of loaded firearms in public places.

CA's (concealed & open) carry laws were created by racisim and are kept alive by elitism.
    Most gun control laws were a result of Jim Crow. They started right after the civil war as a way to deny Blacks the right to defend themselves.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Rooks1 is offline FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT!

Reagan: Not a career politician = Darn Good President... Go Figure

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post

Are you trying to tell me that the open carry ban only allowed whites to open carry? I think not, stop calling everything that doesn't seem quite right as rasisim, if it effects everybody, you can't call it rasisim, don't fan the fires where it isn't there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12