Has anyone used there firearm? What to expect after!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Has anyone used there firearm? What to expect after!

This is a discussion on Has anyone used there firearm? What to expect after! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; What happens after?...

Blog Entries

Default Has anyone used there firearm? What to expect after!

What happens after?

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Depends on the situation. How far after do you want? Immediately after or years after?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

WHat the Hell are you asking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RUGERFAN314 View Post
    What happens after?
    It all depends....
    Was the use of the firearm 'justified' or not?

Stop and consider what's happening to George Zimmerman for starters.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUGERFAN314 View Post
    What happens after?
    It all depends....
    Was the use of the firearm 'justified' or not?

Stop and consider what's happening to George Zimmerman for starters.
    Zimmerman is a racist idiot. So, lesson learned is that if u are a racist idiot, leave your gun next to the xbox controller instead of next to your "I'm a cop fake watch license" and you won't have any issues. Get a book by assoyd and you will be fine.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Zimmerman is a racist idiot. So, lesson learned is that if u are a racist idiot, leave your gun next to the xbox controller instead of next to your "I'm a cop fake watch license" and you won't have any issues. Get a book by assoyd and you will be fine.
    Care to back any of that bloviating up with actual evidence?

The only 'racist idiot' that I have seen thus far within this thread is 'you' pal.

~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I just picture OtisM sitting in front of the computer in his mom's basement, with his pants around his ankles, just waiting for the chance to post more stupidity.

zim wasn't carrying a ccwp badge or flashing one like a cop,, he didn't shoot that thug because he was black he would have done the same if it been anyone else on top him trying to kill him ..who wouldn't?.. he was carrying concern for his neighborhood which led to a life threatening concern in which he defended himself lawfully and justifiably imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    There has been no empirical evidence introduce as to Zimmerman being a "racist" in any shape or form, yet people that have a race based agenda continue to try to past the 'racist' tag on Zimmerman and anyone else that does not follow or subscribe to that agenda.

I reintroduce my premis "Is someone, in the majority, who is engaged in the discussion of any particular topic a racist simply because they disagree with the views of the minority or is the minority who claims his majority opponent is a racist, actually the racist because they introduce race into a conversation that previously did not involve race?"

By the way Otis, Zimmerman is Mexican, a racial minority, who shot Martin who is black, a racial minority, so is it possible for one minority to claim racism on by another minority? I though it was only whites that can be racist.

And who is "assoyd"? In your infinite wisdom were you trying to refer to Massad Ayoob but just screwed the pooch like usual?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Does anybody know if we flag Otis's post enough, will it get censored like on youtube?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast