Seattle Concealed Weapons ban - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seattle Concealed Weapons ban

This is a discussion on Seattle Concealed Weapons ban within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Still, "We believe we do have the authority." I'm pretty sure he could say that with respect to just about ...

toreskha is offline Titles are un-American.

Still, "We believe we do have the authority."
    I'm pretty sure he could say that with respect to just about anything - in particular, forms of imposing his authority that are particularly oppressive or overreaching.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Does his LEO's feel that way. Saw some real bad footage of Seattle cops breaking bad on Americans at a illeagl allen march. Only the beginning.

Angry Sea-Tac never had CC much.

In between 1980-1982 I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, by Tacoma. Concealed carry was a joke flaunted by the Federal-Way night stalkers! Pay-days & weekends rocked with sirens. Open carry was a norm from butterfly knives to UZI's. Afro/Jamaican pot zones, skin-head speed-ball zones, Latino no-go coke apartments/slums. The Orientals had a locked-down area where none of would go after dark, well kitted Yakusa types who either carried hi-end bladed or shooting weapons or could deck-U fast with some martial arts moves that made Jackie Chan look lame. Stroll around a park after dark and watch bad company moving in on you fast. Go up into a hi-rise parking lot and some prick was probably pointing a gun at you to jack U, or stalking U the whole way. Hit the concerts (Heart every month!) and hear the pop of BG guns marking invisible lines in 'hoods' patrolled block by block by armed and unarmed violent teens and young fools. Often full-auto bursts echoed aound the Space Needle! Take a chance on 'Underground Seattle' after dark and U prolly would run into an acid-peaking punk with a gun or a knife who would do U for your wrist watch or leather jacket. In 2 years of getting shot at driving along I-5 (both ways!) or losing maybe 10 soldiers I never knew put warnings all over Ft Lewis to travel in groups of 3 or more in Seattle, be back by dark or don't even go there. At one point all off-duty 'recreational' travel into Seattle was banned by the 9th Infantry Division CG for a whole week when 3 G.I's got whacked on one crazy night. 26 years later I'm sure its a lot safer, RIGHT! The well armed & organized gangs & dope that moved up there from CA made it a frigging war-zone when '**** park' was where all the junkies hung-out and many got shot for a fix. P & S hung back many times out-matched. Not worth getting killed for what was around $25K a year base-pay back then. So many junior enlisted soldiers went up there as armed as the BG's with their own private weapons just to balance out the threat ratio. Be all you can be! So we did....

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 06-17-2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Touch-up :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12