Bob Costa
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ffrandy

Bob Costa

This is a discussion on Bob Costa within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; With the Dallas Cowboy player killing another in a drunk driving incident, I didn't hear him calling for banning cars. ...

Default Bob Costa

With the Dallas Cowboy player killing another in a drunk driving incident, I didn't hear him calling for banning cars. Maybe that would make the AAA the equivalent of the NRA. Just my 2 cents worth.

I agree, Bob Costas is an IDIOT... I'm done with him and plan to mute any broadcast that has him yapping his gums.

Since Josh Brent was drunk when the accident happened (drunk driving), I did not hear Bob Idiot Costanut asking to ban alcohol either.

Hypocrisy is alive and well in the minds of the left who ALWAYS know what is best for you and me. NBC etal is a bastion for everything wrong in what once was a prestigious network now mired in its own dung sludge. Costas just cannot help himself. He looks in his mirror (if he can see his face in it if he is not on his stepstool--the little turd) and just knows that ONLY pearls of wisdom come from within and he is destined to make sure you know it. The above replies are classic responses to the stupidity of his statements.

He's an idiot. Don't give him anymore publicity.
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper