Cerberus Selling Freedom Group....

Cerberus Selling Freedom Group....

This is a discussion on Cerberus Selling Freedom Group.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Cerberus acquired firearms maker Bushmaster in 2006 and later merged it with other gun companies to create Freedom Group, which ...

ezkl2230 is online now I am a FREEMAN!!!

Default Cerberus Selling Freedom Group....

Cerberus acquired firearms maker Bushmaster in 2006 and later merged it with other gun companies to create Freedom Group, which reported net sales of $677.3 million for the nine months ending September 2012, up from $564.6 million in the same period a year ago.

Bushmaster is the manufacturer of the AR 15 rifle used by the shooter in the Newtown, Connecticut killings that claimed 27 lives, including 20 school children.
    Of course, a bit of disinformation was absolutely essential for the article. The Bushmaster was found in the shooter's car after the shooting.

Cerberus to sell gunmaker Freedom Group after shootings - Yahoo! News
    "...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind... Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks," Thomas Jefferson

The MSN is shredding this company, it's a business decision...I don't agree with it but nonetheless, it's a business decision. I also love how the MSM represents as though Bushmaster is the ONLY manufacturer of AR-style rifles...not like I can build one in my basement with the right parts. Oh wait, I can. I STILL don't know if he had it in his back seat, or he brought it in, the media still reports that he used it, then they report he didn't, then they report he did....