Harry Reid now calling for gun control talks....
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Deanimator
  • 1 Post By ezkl2230

Harry Reid now calling for gun control talks....

This is a discussion on Harry Reid now calling for gun control talks.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid vowed Congress would soon "engage in a meaningful conversation and thoughtful debate about how ...

ezkl2230 is offline I am a FREEMAN!!!

Default Harry Reid now calling for gun control talks....

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid vowed Congress would soon "engage in a meaningful conversation and thoughtful debate about how to change laws and culture that allow violence to grow." The Senate Judiciary Committee will hold hearings on gun violence early next year.

In 2010, top NRA official Wayne LaPierre called Reid "a true champion" of gun rights.
    Gun control gets unlikely backers in US Congress; Obama to make it second-term priority - Yahoo! News
    NEW Definition of Gun Control: The theory that 20 grade school children found dead in their classrooms, most shot multiple times while waiting for the police, is somehow morally superior to the principal explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

The scarry thing is watching the news media try to whip up public opinion in favor of gun control
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    The scarry thing is watching the news media try to whip up public opinion in favor of gun control
    The supreme irony of couse being that the COMMERCIAL news media are CREATING these monsters.

You take a bunch of malignant narcissists who will literally kill for attention and give them attention... for KILLING.

Crazy isn't stupid.

The media is training these freaks to kill as surely as Michael Vick trained dogs to fight.

The only ones crazier than the murderers themselves are the ones who think that when you give positive reinforcement to negative behavior that the behavior DIMINISHES.

The media is lavishing the killers with publicity which would have made the Beatles in their heyday green with envy.

Why?

MONEY. Contrary to their hypocritcal bleats about "gun industry profits", the media spend more on paperclips in a year than the gun industry grosses.

"If it bleeds, it leads!" Ratings and ad revenue trump human life for them EVERY time.

The media are like I.G. Farben. Their goal isn't dead bodies... but they'll stampede across the corpses to get to that goal... and it's literally covered in dollar signs.

ezkl2230 is offline I am a FREEMAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    As I said in another post, you fight BAD info with GOOD info. The fact is that mass shootings have actually DECREASED this decade.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/....1221062?print
    NEW Definition of Gun Control: The theory that 20 grade school children found dead in their classrooms, most shot multiple times while waiting for the police, is somehow morally superior to the principal explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

The MSM thinks it'll be spared the hardships the rest of us will face in the coming years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Rahm Emanuel on CBS this morning spewing his gun control rhetoric. I wanted to puke
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html