Boycott...
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NCIC105

Boycott...

This is a discussion on Boycott... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; OK. Enough is enough. I am tired of Hollywood "heroes" that make their millions blasting away with firearms of all ...

ezkl2230 is offline I am a FREEMAN!!!

Default Boycott...

OK. Enough is enough.

I am tired of Hollywood "heroes" that make their millions blasting away with firearms of all kinds while, in real life, they believe we should all be disarmed. The only way I can think of to deliver this message is to hit them in their wallets. If they want our money on Hollywood Blvd, then they need to stop backing gun grabs on Main Street.

I am calling for a public boycott of any movie in which any actor who is publicly on the record as backing the infringement of our Second Amendment rights stars as a gun-totin' tough guy, beginning with Sly Stallone's movie, Bullet to the Head. Stallone is publicly on the record that authorities need to go door to door to confiscate firearms (even though he applied for and received a CPL in 2004, scans of his application are posted on line: The Hypocrisy of Sylvester Stallone).

Also adding the recent Schwarzenegger movie, The Last Stand.

If you folks see other such movies, add them to this thread along with the name of the actors.

We keep saying that we need to VOTE our beliefs. It's time to STOP SPENDING in line with those beliefs as well. If they don't support the Second Amendment, they shouldn't receive any support from us, either.
    "For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible… there is no comparison whatever between an armed man and a disarmed one…" Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    OK. Enough is enough.

I am tired of Hollywood "heroes" that make their millions blasting away with firearms of all kinds while, in real life, they believe we should all be disarmed. The only way I can think of to deliver this message is to hit them in their wallets. If they want our money on Hollywood Blvd, then they need to stop backing gun grabs on Main Street.
    I am calling for a public boycott of any movie in which any actor who is publicly on the record as backing the infringement of our Second Amendment rights stars as a gun-totin' tough guy, beginning with Sly Stallone's movie, Bullet to the Head. Stallone is publicly on the record that authorities need to go door to door to confiscate firearms (even though he applied for and received a CPL in 2004, scans of his application are posted on line: The Hypocrisy of Sylvester Stallone).

Also adding the recent Schwarzenegger movie, The Last Stand.

If you folks see other such movies, add them to this thread along with the name of the actors.

We keep saying that we need to VOTE our beliefs. It's time to STOP SPENDING in line with those beliefs as well. If they don't support the Second Amendment, they shouldn't receive any support from us, either.
    I do not know the last time you watched a movie starring these hypocrites, but once I find out they are on this bandwagon and the shithead's bandwagon, I make a note to myself and avoid their movies with pleasure. I'll be damned if I will spend a buck to watch their movies. BTW, add Gandolfino and that real piece of turd, Penn, who are currently in movies with plenty of gun violence, as they profess this gun control crap. Funny--we do not hear anything from the moslem garbage in the whitehouse whose dem party see lots of support and dollars from these cretins. Of course their answer is always "artistic freedom" or some other lame excuse. This country is turning into a cesspool of an asylum run by its inmates. It disgusts me no end.

Reviews said that movie was Butt awful anyway LOL!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

ezkl2230 is offline I am a FREEMAN!!!

I have gone to the FB pages of USA Carry, Guns.com, and at least nearly a dozen other pro-2A organizations and sent the same message calling for a boycott.

I'm serious about this.

Hollywood has declared war on us; they make money off from us, they make money off from firearms, they give that money to gun grabbers and throw their pro-2A viewers AND gun manufacturers (who use these movies for product placement) under the bus. It's time for us to take the war to them.

But I can't do it by myself. If this has a ghost of a chance of working, these organizations need to hear from ALL of us before they will get on board. We need to be sure to contact manufacturers as well. I know what that means to them, but they have a dog in this fight, too.
    "For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible… there is no comparison whatever between an armed man and a disarmed one…" Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

I have been doing just that for a long time. Whenever one of those Hollywood jerks spouts off like they do, I just add them to my list of who I no longer watch. It is getting to be a pretty long list. LOL

I have not been to a theater in 15 years...I don't buy movies....So I guess I've been boycotting a long time!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

I don't go to any movie that has some left wing fool starring in it. I vote with my wallet!!!

Have you ever noticed that when someone becomes famous the also become experts in sociology too? They all seem to know what is best for everybody.