California Police are goingto peoples homes and taking their firearms.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

California Police are goingto peoples homes and taking their firearms.

This is a discussion on California Police are goingto peoples homes and taking their firearms. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I watched the CBS evening news tonight 02/06/2013 and in California the police were going to peoples homes and taking ...

Default California Police are goingto peoples homes and taking their firearms.

I watched the CBS evening news tonight 02/06/2013 and in California the police were going to peoples homes and taking their fire arms. It did not show anyone being taken off in hand cuffs. Are they just hunting for firearms that are banned in California? I saw a group of what looked like AKs and ARs on a table as an example of what they have gotten. They implied there were 40,000 firearms that people had to be removed. Anyone know what the facts are?

They are removing firearms owned by prohibited persons. Felons and people who have been declared mentally incompetent.

They take Feinslime's?

Quote Originally Posted by TroutStalker View Post
    They take Feinslime's?
    Nice! LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    They are removing firearms owned by prohibited persons. Felons and people who have been declared mentally incompetent.
    If they are really felons why are they not arresting them? Hard for me to believe they have so many felons and declared mentally incompetent having so many firearms there. Where did you get this information?

Blog Entries

Most of them probably had a prescription for Prozac or Xanax in the past 15 years, so their guns were confiscated. That is the scary part of connecting mental health to NICS.

"The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

Blog Entries

I found the article. Looks like it's already posted above. Gun registration indeed led to confiscation for thousands, although they were not supposed to have guns. It is still scary.

This is a trial balloon sent up to see if folks are going to resist gun confiscation or if they will just kneel before King Obama's gun control decree.

rsm

According to the article, California has been seizing guns from felons since at the least the Bush years. The question I have is why haven't they been doing this longer? Haven't convicted felons been forbidden to own firearms for a lot longer than that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast