Idiots Abound
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Idiots Abound

This is a discussion on Idiots Abound within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; List of Proposed California Gun Control Measures -- 500 Round Max, No Grandfathering, No Detachable Mags, Mandatory License | The ...

Default Idiots Abound

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Commiefornia
    Why am I not surprised
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Sure glad I left that **** hole state.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I hope the gun and ammo companies just boycott these states and refuse to sell anything in CA and NY!!

Quote Originally Posted by category4 View Post
    I hope the gun and ammo companies just boycott these states and refuse to sell anything in CA and NY!!

While I somewhat agree, I would hate to see our brothers not be able to obtain supplies....

I just hope the gun mfg's don't tailor the guns for these states and make this the norm for all their guns they make...
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

jfisch is offline Resident Troll
    Blog Entries

That's insane... I'm literally at a loss for words.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

New York and California will be the first two states to capitulate to the New World Order. No, thats wrong, they have already capitulated. The people living in those states voted for their government so now they have to live with it.

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

These are the same idiots who want to require everyone who owns a gun to have liability insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    While I somewhat agree, I would hate to see our brothers not be able to obtain supplies....

I just hope the gun mfg's don't tailor the guns for these states and make this the norm for all their guns they make...
    If more manufacturers/distributor take the stance that LaRue Tactical has announced - won't sell anything to the LEOs that the citizens can't also buy...
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Blog Entries

Hey, if they do end up passing these laws, I guess it will be time to relocate to the west side of Nevada and open a gun store. Imagine how many cali residents will cross the border to purchase ammo so they dont have to worry about the 500 round max limitation! Manufacturers wont lose any business as those who want more ammo will leave the state.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast