Another Traitor
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Another Traitor

This is a discussion on Another Traitor within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Another traitor reveals himself Video: John Paul Stevens Wants To ReWrite The Second Amendment | Ben Swann Truth In Media...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,625

    Default Another Traitor

    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    This is getting all too common and I have to wonder why. Do this many republicans suddenly decide they were closet democrats all along? Do they honestly think dems have better ideas? Are they being paid off, bribed, or threatened? Do the politicians think it'll get them votes? And I can't see John Paul Stevens in any of these scenarios.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    All he needs is 2/3 of Congress to amend the constitution. So everyone who bellyaches about no candidate accurately representing them just continue to stay home on election day. And thank you for your contribution.
    Raid!!! Kills bugs dead.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Madison, AL
    Posts
    4,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    All he needs is 2/3 of Congress to amend the constitution. So everyone who bellyaches about no candidate accurately representing them just continue to stay home on election day. And thank you for your contribution.
    Oh, and thank you too for this glittering jewel of colossal ignorance "contribution."

    You should learn about from where our rights derive. It is decidedly not government. Here. Learn something useful and quit harping on people who make decisions of conscience which your conscience is lacking the foundation strong enough to make for yourself.

    I like and respect you BC, but your myopia concerning other people's voting decisions has tried my patience many times before. This one is no different.

    And just to really put the point to rest, John Paul Stephens was nominated by Gerald Ford, a Republican, and anyone who claims that voting Republican is going to quash the proliferation of anti-Constitution Supreme Court justices based on this hack's wish to repeal or alter the 2nd Amendment is making my case that voting doesn't count worth a hill of beans for that purpose.

    As if Rombama or Christie (or whatever other milquetoast establishment RINO the Republicans select as their candidate in '16) would make one iota of difference as to what John Paul Stephens would propose, or what the sheep in Blue states would allow to pass in their name if his meaningless ramblings ever caught a foothold to begin with.

    Just a lame excuse to take another jab at people who vote with their conscience rather than their wallet. Don't you guys ever get tired of exposing yourselves as freakin' bigots towards people of conscience?

    Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    TRIAD Area, NC
    Posts
    2,835

    Default

    Errrr, not only does it take 2/3 d's of Congress but ratification by the States are also required, 3/4 of the States I believe. Anyone really think we can get that kind of unified support on this type of gun grabbing caca?
    http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution/
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Oh, and thank you too for this glittering jewel of colossal ignorance "contribution."

    You should learn about from where our rights derive. It is decidedly not government. Here. Learn something useful and quit harping on people who make decisions of conscience which your conscience is lacking the foundation strong enough to make for yourself.

    I like and respect you BC, but your myopia concerning other people's voting decisions has tried my patience many times before. This one is no different.

    And just to really put the point to rest, John Paul Stephens was nominated by Gerald Ford, a Republican, and anyone who claims that voting Republican is going to quash the proliferation of anti-Constitution Supreme Court justices based on this hack's wish to repeal or alter the 2nd Amendment is making my case that voting doesn't count worth a hill of beans for that purpose.

    As if Rombama or Christie (or whatever other milquetoast establishment RINO the Republicans select as their candidate in '16) would make one iota of difference as to what John Paul Stephens would propose, or what the sheep in Blue states would allow to pass in their name if his meaningless ramblings ever caught a foothold to begin with.

    Just a lame excuse to take another jab at people who vote with their conscience rather than their wallet. Don't you guys ever get tired of exposing yourselves as freakin' bigots towards people of conscience?

    Blues
    Blues I can't just stand by and watch a socialist, liberal, leftist society take control of my life without doing everything possible. Yes, I've tried your patience and yes, people who allow my future to be trashed try mine.
    Raid!!! Kills bugs dead.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Madison, AL
    Posts
    4,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Blues I can't just stand by and watch a socialist, liberal, leftist society take control of my life without doing everything possible. Yes, I've tried your patience and yes, people who allow my future to be trashed try mine.
    I am allowing your future to be trashed now? Good grief. First you say we must vote for whatever establishment hack is selected for us in spite of our primary votes, then you claim that's necessary in order to have a so-called conservative appoint a so-called conservative to the SCOTUS so that we won't get another socialist libtard like the one a previous so-called conservative POTUS appointed! Your logic needs work, and your aim needs truing so you can hit the real bad-guys in your twisted view of how my vote matters to your future. What an utterly brainless thing to say, BC. If someone told me you said something so brainless, I would not have believed it without seeing it with my own eyes.

    And BTW, you have no choice but to "stand by and watch" people of conscience decide how they should vote. We don't work for you. We're free, something even after two years of trying to get you understand, you still don't get and still continue to promulgate a lie that you have anything legitimate to say about how, or if, we vote. The truth is that the people who vote for the idiots that have thrown this country into an irreversible decline are to blame for that decline! I took responsibility for my part in that truth and extricated myself from that corrupt system by not participating in it. When will you see the truth, BC? Never apparently. Keep voting to feed the lie that you tell yourself every day, that your vote means anything at all. It doesn't, but even my knowledge of that would never inspire me to tell you you shouldn't vote if it makes you feel "involved" or makes you feel good in any way. Go for it. Just leave me and my vote alone. Yeah, riiiiiiight. As if.

    Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •