Home invasion ends badly for badguy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home invasion ends badly for badguy

This is a discussion on Home invasion ends badly for badguy within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Two burglars forced their way into the Lynn Haven, Fla. home of Melissa Galarza. Once inside, the men assaulted Galarza ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation Home invasion ends badly for badguy

Two burglars forced their way into the Lynn Haven, Fla. home of Melissa Galarza. Once inside, the men assaulted Galarza by throwing her to the ground and punching her in the face, all while demanding money. On the ground, Galarza reached for her gun on the bottom shelf of her coffee table. Galarza pointed the gun at her attackers, undeterred, the men charged her. Galarza fired at the attackers, striking one in the abdomen, and causing both to flee.

The wounded attacker was discovered to have sought treatment at a local hospital, but left before police could bring him into custody. (NWF Daily News, Fort Walton Beach, Fla. 12/05/08)
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

boyzoi Guest

Angry

I wonder what caliber she used....not big enough Id say

Hats off to this lady, at least she was not sheep.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Galarza fired at the attackers, striking one in the abdomen, and causing both to flee.
    And to bleed.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

gpbarth Guest

When someone points a gun as you, especially as you are attacking them, and you continue to advance on them, you deserve to be shot. Had it been me, they would have been shot a lot of times. And I doubt that would have been able to get very far.

Triple Tap, Triple Tap! No more bad guys. Glad she at least got one shot off...it saved her life.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

toreskha is offline Titles are un-American.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The wounded attacker was discovered to have sought treatment at a local hospital, but left before police could bring him into custody. (NWF Daily News, Fort Walton Beach, Fla. 12/05/08)
    Did the hospital fix him up that quickly, or did he just leave as quickly as he came? That seems unwise, even if it's a relatively small caliber bullet.

Then again, I guess he's no rocket scientist to begin with.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Good for the lady who was attacked. I hope the BG just crawled off to succumb to his wound!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

gdcleanfun is offline Banned

And the hospital didn't report it in a timely enough manner so that the BG had time to flee once again because.........???

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    And the hospital didn't report it in a timely enough manner so that the BG had time to flee once again because.........???
    I wonder what security was doing while he was getting fixed up. Seems to me that someone should have sat on him until the PD got there...at least they have his DNA.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast