New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 11
Page 11 of 575 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

New Member Welcome Thread 2

This is a discussion on New Member Welcome Thread 2 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Newbey here from N. E Illinois The shooting I do in the winter is almost as costly as the fishin' ...

Newbey here from N. E Illinois
    The shooting I do in the winter is almost as costly as the fishin' I do in the Spring Summer and Fall.........Well, it keeps me out of the gin joints and trouble!

Welcome from SC. streamcatcher and Mr. Fish!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello y'all from southside Va. I am a N.J. shooter that moved to the state of Va. and won't look back.
    Bill

wolfhunter Guest

MNSteve is offline Retired, NRA Life member

Default Newbie from northern Minnesota

Firm believer in the 2nd amendment. Have used pistols/rifles/shotguns since I was 10 years old in NC Montana. Have been a Life Member of the NRA for a number of years. Currently thinking of getting a CCW as things are starting to look a little dicey in the good 'ol US of A.

Welcome from SC, sgtbill and MNSteve!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Tanner is offline Bandit

Question Getting New carring license

I live in Mass. and moving to Arizona this coming summer, now my License to carry in MA. is good till 2012 my question is do I have to go throw the hole testing and pay all that money to get a license to carry with no restrictions out in Arizona, or how can I just tranfure it out there.
    Really like not have to go throw all the class part when I have paper work saying I have pass the testing from the cornal of the Ma. state police.
    Hope I did this write new here; and think the site is a very good one to have.
    Thanks Ron Tanner.

First of all, welcome, Tanner! I don't know of any state that will transfer a permit. You can check the state laws, links in the AZ forum, and see if they will take your training. Once you move you may have to send your Mass permit back to Mass and go through AZ's requirements for a permit.

Hello to all. I'm the new guy from South Carolina. I'm gonna go look around and check the place out.