New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 21
Page 21 of 578 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

New Member Welcome Thread 2

This is a discussion on New Member Welcome Thread 2 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; New to this site. Just found it and wanted to join for information I gather and share what little I ...

New to this site. Just found it and wanted to join for information I gather and share what little I have.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Hello and welcome aboard Bailey Guns, Whistle, capt16.wallace, BaileyGuns I live in Colorado Springs so we're not to far glad to have someelse from colorado here

Welcome aboard drt glad to have you here

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    Hello and welcome aboard Bailey Guns, Whistle, capt16.wallace, BaileyGuns I live in Colorado Springs so we're not to far glad to have someelse from colorado here
    Thanks for welcome, namvet! I like to ride down that way on occasion...wife has a favorite restaurant in Old Colorado City. Maybe a meetup over lunch when the weather's a little better?

Colorado Concealed Carry Instructor (NRA #7761556)
    Utah BCI Certified Firearms Instructor (#I101644)

Welcome aboard Whistle and drt. We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi, Folks. Cautious_Mike here from the "Show Me State" and I am a "gunaholic"! I need help! So much to buy and so little money. So much to see and so little time. I think I may find help with my vice on this site.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

wolfhunter Guest

Hello, drt and Mike.

Welcome, Mike. Don't count on the help. I don't know anyone on this site that has recovered...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Sounds good let me know time and date. Sorry for the spelling in the last post

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cautious_Mike View Post
    Hi, Folks. Cautious_Mike here from the "Show Me State" and I am a "gunaholic"! I need help! So much to buy and so little money. So much to see and so little time. I think I may find help with my vice on this site.
    The only help you'll find here is advice on what to buy next.