New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 9
Page 9 of 569 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

New Member Welcome Thread 2

This is a discussion on New Member Welcome Thread 2 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Exercising your 1A & 2A rights is good. Folks who admit to committing a crime online are bad. Feel free ...

Exercising your 1A & 2A rights is good. Folks who admit to committing a crime online are bad. Feel free to voice your opinion, be careful to not implicate yourself or others in the process.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

LSUh20fowler is offline Locked and Loaded

Just thought I'd say Hi. Found the site today. Looks good. Lets go shooting!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSUh20fowler View Post
    Just thought I'd say Hi. Found the site today. Looks good. Lets go shooting!!
    Welcome! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello From GA, just signed up, site looks great and looking forward to reading the many informative posts. Retired LEO, 24 Years Military, 24 Years County LEO

wolfhunter Guest

Welcome to LSU and Silverfox.

We Geaux!!!

Hi all,

New guy from Ohio here. Found you by accident today. Have been a member of USSCA for a little while now, but as I have been contemplating OC, am glad to find this site.

Sorry, that should have been USCCA

Default Another new member

Hi to all. I live in Wisconsin...we don't have concealed carry and with our current governor I don't think that we will have it for a while. I am planning on getting a concealed carry permit from Utah within the next few months. I hope to get some good ideas about concealed carry from this site and from other members. Remember to keep your finger off of the trigger until there is a need to pull it.

Welcome from SC, silverfox031, hammer826 and hddrifter. We're glad to you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Default New Member

Hello to all! I look forward to being a member.

Page 9 of 569 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast