Professor Takes Heat for Calling Cops on Student Who Discussed Guns in Class - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Professor Takes Heat for Calling Cops on Student Who Discussed Guns in Class

This is a discussion on Professor Takes Heat for Calling Cops on Student Who Discussed Guns in Class within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I don't know why the student even responded to the Police by going to the station at their request. He ...

I don't know why the student even responded to the Police by going to the station at their request. He did not break any law that they should investigate or that they should have to make a record of. As far as his gun collection is concerned that is also none of their business. The teacher should be hung out to dry, she had no reason to make any report to any law enforcement agency. If I had an idiot teacher or professor like this when I was in college we would have problems. I did have one professor that was upset about me being armed in class and after speaking with him and telling him that the biggest part of the Community College was made up of Law Enforcement Classes and had a hell of a lot of money being spent at the college for Law Enforcement Education he decided that it was best to back down and get a life. I took 3 year's getting a Associates in Criminal Science Degree and carried to every class. I worked full time and went to classes part time over a period of 6 year's I got 2 degree's a Associates in Criminal Science and a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and carried all 6 year's in college.
    Bill

this is a teacher who needs to be taught. some one makes a presentation about less casualties if more were armed and she takes that as a safety issue? holy freakin crap fire her!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

It bothers me to no end that we are forced to pay school taxes. Knowing full well that these folks left in charge of our children are left wing liberals who can't stand the Bill of Rights. Their mantra - Safety before freedom.

What was the content of the presentation? What did the instructor report to the police? I want a few more facts before t draw and fire

Quote Originally Posted by trainer23 View Post
    What was the content of the presentation? What did the instructor report to the police? I want a few more facts before t draw and fire
    Trainer, I would suggest that you re-read the start of this thread and try to understand it better.
    Bill

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Our colleges and universities are full of liberal professors who try to force their ideology on students. Conservative minded students are persecuted everyday in these institutions. In this case I agree with the woman who believes the police were called because the professor did not agree with Wahlbergs stance about CC on campus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12