Cobb Creek or Knob Creek, Kentucky

Cobb Creek or Knob Creek, Kentucky

This is a discussion on Cobb Creek or Knob Creek, Kentucky within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Someone told me today about an outdoor shoot with automatics, night fire and possibly a tank. He said it was ...

Default Cobb Creek or Knob Creek, Kentucky

Someone told me today about an outdoor shoot with automatics, night fire and possibly a tank. He said it was near Lexington, Kentucky in Cobb Creek or Knob Creek. Anybody know anything about this?

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

If I'm not mistaken they hold the shoot in October but I don't know which weekend.
    Andrew

The next machine gun shoot is October 9th, 10th & 11th. Knob Creek Gun Range
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Default Another popular shoot...

There is also a group in Oklahoma that has a big shoot like that. It is a group of Firearms dealers, etc. that get together once a year. It is called O.F.A.S.T.S. (Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot And Trade Show). I had a relative that had a booth. I saw everything from full auto pistols to vintage military weapons to M2's to miniguns. One guy did a demo shoot of an inert projectile 20mm Carl Gustav.

Lightbulb

Went there last October, it was hot, stayed in Elezibittown, dress cool, bring lots of watter....
    Vendors...

Gunshop...

Gunsmoke on the range...

prices to shoot the smaller stuff... will go up this year...

Targets...

big stuff to shoot

N lastly Me giggling like a school girl shooting a M-2
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.