MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds

This is a discussion on MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by S&W645 Judge lowered the bail to $100K and continued it to June 12, 2009 and then nothing. ...

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Judge lowered the bail to $100K and continued it to June 12, 2009 and then nothing.
    I found a financial article where he sold his house. Maybe he thought better of living in that state.....

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    I found a financial article where he sold his house. Maybe he thought better of living in that state.....
    Or maybe he needed to raise cash to finance his legal defense.

I contacted the reporter and here is his reply....

PTennant@eagletribune.com
    date Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM
    subject re: Keni Garcia 30k of ammo
    mailed-by eagletribune.com

Bill,
    I have heard nothing for the past several months. I'll see if I can get an update on his situation. Thanks for the reminder.

Sincerely yours,
    Paul Tennant
    Eagle-Tribune

Default Boycott

Boycott any constitutionally disfunctional state that boycotts our gun rights. Call and let their State House know exactly why we will not be spending our money there.

That is the left for you.
    I had 16 1/2 gallon jugs of whiskey before I got kidney failure and now my son has it all.
    Hope ATF does not arrest him for that! He also has a shotgun and a pistol I gave him!
    He would be Dr. M.D. bad guy!

I went back and read the OP to refresh my memory about there being more to this than just having 30,000 rounds. It reminded me of the time many years ago when in SC if you wanted anything other than beer after sundown or on Sunday you had to visit your local bootlegger. I knew several people, some close friends, that would go to the liquor store and buy a bunch of half-pints and then resell them for profit after the liquor stores closed. One friend of mine got caught for something and they found 48 half-pints in the trunk of his car. Now this fellow was known to be able to furnish you some refreshments no matter when or what age as long as you had the money. The deputy looked at the four cases and made a comment about bootlegging and my friend replied "Hell it takes that much for me just to get a buzz on".

I don't remember exactly what happened next but I think they wound up letting him go that time. They did bust him later but they would have had a hard time just charging him for having too much without some additional evidence.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567