not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?

This is a discussion on not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I think the name says it all. "SparkMaster", he just wants to start a fight....

I think the name says it all. "SparkMaster", he just wants to start a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I think the name says it all. "SparkMaster", he just wants to start a fight.
    I think you are right. In fact I think I'll make a donation to the NRA in his/her name. At least something good will come out of this thread!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

1911 Headbanger is offline Leave Me Alone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster123 View Post
    dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the NRA to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the NRA before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.
    Uh.....Yeah! OK who opened the steel door and let one out? Security!!!!!
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Gee! Could it be true? Maybe I should just renounce my NRA membership to be on the safe side!

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Give him a brake maybe it was The National Rehabilitation Association's NOT!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster123 View Post
    dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the NRA to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the NRA before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.
    My poor fellow.. there is an old saying -- you can not fix stupid !!!!

Sparky joined in Feb and this is first post!

Hey Spark, come on out from under George Soros's behind and let's engage in meaningful dialogue. Oh, that's right, you're a leftnut troll. You have to have intelligence and independent thought to discuss something rationally.

Fool.

Heck, I think I heard an Acorn drop from the tree..... Anyone Squirell hunt?

I'd just be satisfied at this point if he could learn to punctuate and spell like an adult.

I bet he uses Safety Bullets too! A full mag...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast