not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?

This is a discussion on not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the NRA to help out this site. and i ...

Default not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?

dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the NRA to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the NRA before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster123 View Post
    dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the NRA to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the NRA before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.
    LOL how about posting up some supporting documentation, any?

Default Sparkmaster123, I mean to offend!!!

Either you are grossly mis-informed, a TROLL, a "Brady" lurker, or a total idiot. I hope the first is the case.If not, then offense intended.

RedThunder94 is offline Full Metal

TROLL!!! brady bunch lurker! get a rope!

Default sorry, I can't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by [U
    astute[/u];77825]Either you are grossly mis-informed, a TROLL, a "Brady" lurker, or a total idiot. I hope the first is the case.If not, then offense intended.
    He lives up to his name, no?

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Rather than badger this poor guys lets hear what he has to say and maybe we can educate him to the truth

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Rather than badger this poor guys lets hear what he has to say and maybe we can educate him to the truth

I agree 100% and I did leave my comments open to this very scenario

Debray is offline Chuck White
    Blog Entries

Default NRA Member

I don't think you will find Obama on the NRA members list.

If you don't intend to offend anyone then you need to move on back to moveon.org. Your total intention is to offend. If it wasn't then your first post wouldn't be bashing the NRA.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well USACarry.com supports the NRA and will continue to do so. I also don't know where you got your facts from. Got anything to back up what you are saying?

Oh, and if anyone didn't get the newsletter he is talking about, just check my sig and you can signup for the NRA through USA Carry and save $10 off the regular price!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast