Pharmacist Who Shot Man Robbing Store Charged With Murder - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree4Likes

Pharmacist Who Shot Man Robbing Store Charged With Murder

This is a discussion on Pharmacist Who Shot Man Robbing Store Charged With Murder within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; All of us should remember that the gunor any other weapon that we carry is for defense of ourselves and ...

All of us should remember that the gunor any other weapon that we carry is for defense of ourselves and others. Once you turn it into an offensive weapon then you become one of the BG's. That is what happened in this case. The fellow had all rights to defend himself but once the threat was over (whether or not you agree with it being over the jury did) his gun became an offensive weapon in the way he used it. Rememeber it is only, and always, a defensive weapon.

Omega Defense rule is assess threat, at least Triple Tap...before recipient falls or untill threat no longer exists. Then address secondary threat. 'Clear' doesn't refer to Sweep.. as in 'sweeping trash'. It just makes a bigger mess that takes a lot longer to rectify... and costly.

tobeararms, Said it best. emotions can not control our actions. Now he will have, a heavy price to pay. I feel for the pharmacist.
    we all as CCW holders must learn from this guys mistake. I only hope it all turns out well for the Pharmacist. I think he has a long road ahead of him.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    tobeararms, Said it best. emotions can not control our actions. Now he will have, a heavy price to pay. I feel for the pharmacist.
    we all as CCW holders must learn from this guys mistake. I only hope it all turns out well for the Pharmacist. I think he has a long road ahead of him.
    +1 - He could be in for a ton of financial distress, even if he beats the charges. The legal fees will be huge!

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    +1 - He could be in for a ton of financial distress, even if he beats the charges. The legal fees will be huge!
    Unless he can get it overturned on appeal which is doubtful he is going to prison for the rest of his life. The jury found him guilty of murder so financial distress is no longer a problem. Three hots and a cot for the rest of his life is guaranteed.

Well.. he now has to look on the brighter side. He 'IS' a Pharmacist. Pharmacia IS in great demand these days in this country.... Especially in his new 'Market Territory'. Who knows, he may do quite well with no overburden brought about by govt restrictions and regulations. As a master in his trade, 'Protection' is almost guaranteed. Taxes are now a thing of the past. Filling out those troubling forms? Now 'The State' picks up the cost of housing and feeding. Food costs are inflating rapidly as is fuel, so he is exempt from those items the govt has so conviently deleted from it's 'Inflation Guestimates'. The only sure thing lost is his 2nd amendment. Now That is Bummer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678