Where's everybody?

Where's everybody?

This is a discussion on Where's everybody? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Went to the Crossroads Gun Show this morning. Got there about 8:30 so I wouldn't be too for back in ...

Default Where's everybody?

Went to the Crossroads Gun Show this morning. Got there about 8:30 so I wouldn't be too for back in line. Doors opened at 9 sharp and I made a beeline for the ammo table. Braced myself for the massive herd of people trying to buy up all the ammo like last time. There were maybe 15 or 20 people at the most....
    WTF? Stunned, I talked with the guy there for about fifteen minutes, bought my ammo and left, still in shock. Has the panic finally started to subside? I wish someone would have told me. I'd have stayed in bed for another hour.

Thumbs up

I'm thinking that it's almost over. Lots of ammo on GunBroker. More ammo showing up on Backpage.com. Local gun stores are keeping stock on most calibers of ammo. Even some of the Walmarts are getting slightly larger shipments.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

I hope things are starting to slow down. I might have to run out and check to see if I can get some .45 ammo. This would be amazing!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

It's never to early to check for ammo.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

After barely being able to fill a mag for his LCP for the last couple months, my worker has been able to get about 1000 rounds of .380 in the last couple weeks